Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spoilers here but, just dropping it in, cuz I lurve this song

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Crth_Hb8[/ame]

The little "easter egg" when you find this in-game, really struck me.

It's weird, I find myself enjoying the game more now, having spent the day away from it, just thinking about it and reflecting on it. While I was playing it, it was just kinda like "Blam, blam, shoot 'em up, kill the bad guys, beat the game", but now I can take some time to think about it and just appreciate what the game was about.

And? No need to be rude.
I wasn't being rude. Just your original post came off as incredibly patronising.

The weird thing with the guitar/song easter egg was that, when I found it, I'd just run through Shantytown killing loads of innocents. To follow that with playing a guitar and singing and giving a kid an apple was quite odd.

No spoilers here but, just dropping it in, cuz I lurve this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Crth_Hb8

The little "easter egg" when you find this in-game, really struck me.

It's weird, I find myself enjoying the game more now, having spent the day away from it, just thinking about it and reflecting on it. While I was playing it, it was just kinda like "Blam, blam, shoot 'em up, kill the bad guys, beat the game", but now I can take some time to think about it and just appreciate what the game was about.

I didn't even think about that being an easter egg to be honest. I just saw it and clicked it for giggle. The way they did the song was beautiful and its on the soundtrack if one wants to get it.

This game has me thinking about playing the first two bioshock games again.

If we where to play these in order it would be Infinite, BS 1, and then BS two right?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I am right at the end. Maybe another hour to go at most. My only gripe with the game is the save system. I wish I could manually save my own game. I'm pretty sure you could in the other ones. I don't know why they removed that as an option? :dunno

I can't wait to see what the big twist is! I shall find out tonight. :rock

Get ready for the battle from hell Keith. :lol. That last one is a pain in the ***.

Get ready for the battle from hell Keith. :lol. That last one is a pain in the ***.

I had enough trouble fighting
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror:lol

I should have just played on normal and saved myself the stress. I breezed through Gears on hardcore and felt I was up for the challenge. :lol Oh well....almost there!

Have any of you PS3 guys tried playing with the Move? I have yet to open up my copy and I'm curious as to how well it performs. I haven't touched my Move since it came out, and it's just collecting dust...

Here's an interesting flow chart on the story line. Don't click the link if you haven't finished the game!!!

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/909/2vb75s2.png

That's pretty cool.

That makes wonder something though:
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's pretty cool.

That makes wonder something though:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had enough trouble fighting
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror:lol

I should have just played on normal and saved myself the stress. I breezed through Gears on hardcore and felt I was up for the challenge. :lol Oh well....almost there!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Playing on normal right now to try and get the telescope/video viewer thingy achievement...I'm missing one and I don't know where it is. :( I'm right at the end again as well...and already dreading the big fight. I hate it! :lol Then I'll try on hard...at least now I know what to expect and hopefully will be well prepared for battles.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's an interesting idea.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back