Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an interesting idea.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jen
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's pretty cool.

That makes wonder something though:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jen
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jen
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes please...I would enjoy reading your view on this.

:mad::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Tried it once. Need a break and then back at it.

It took me several tries....on normal. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Is this even possible on hard? I mean I have fought about 5 waves of patriots. This is ****ing impossible. I literally run out of ammo. :dunno

Yea the last patriots are tough, what vigors do you have upgraded, and do you have all the hats/gear? I can give you some really good combos that will help.

Finished the game tonight after playing through in 3 days. I gotta say, this thing blows Bioshock 1 & 2 literally out of the water (and into the air)!

Loved the story, even if it is taking me a while to figure out all of the twists and details. I'll take stuff like this over COD every day.

Yea the last patriots are tough, what vigors do you have upgraded, and do you have all the hats/gear? I can give you some really good combos that will help.

I appreciate that. I'm taking a break until tomorrow. Tought I would polish this one up tonight. Yeah Jen was right. Ending is tough.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does anyone have either the Limited Guide and/or the "Art of" book? And are they worthwhile purchases? I'm mostly just interested in diving headfirst into reference and whatnot.

418lVF3aMSL._SY300_.jpg

51fhTptbuML._SY300_.jpg

I have the limited guide. I like it...has some beautiful artwork in it and is a good guide for finding things and strategizing against certain enemies. It's a great book for that....if you want more art, I would get the art book. The strategy guide has some...but mostly it's still shots from the game.

I appreciate that. I'm taking a break until tomorrow. Tought I would polish this one up tonight. Yeah Jen was right. Ending is tough.

:( Sorry you weren't able to finish tonight. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the ending.

Deckard gave some great advice tips.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I have the limited guide. I like it...has some beautiful artwork in it and is a good guide for finding things and strategizing against certain enemies. It's a great book for that....if you want more art, I would get the art book. The strategy guide has some...but mostly it's still shots from the game.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I am just trying to gauge whether the book is a cash grab or if it's actually useful, but I guess that would all depend on how into the property you are. But, I'll probably just end up buying both cuz I'm a sucker. :yess:

My task at hand is to make my own Elizabeth figure, so I'm in research mode right now.

Back