Bioshock Infinite Booker DeWitt custom 1/6 Kitbash-Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enojado

Freakzoid
Reaction score
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL THE WIP!

Hi, here is my custom figure of Booker DeWitt, which is the main protagonist from Bioshock Infinite.

For those of you who don't know, here are some images of the guy.

T2ab2ZZ.jpg

fRUT02g.jpg

8pu88UQ.jpg

And of course, the box cover art of the actual game:

nWh775m.jpg

So as you can see, he went from Ewan Mcgregor's "Obi-wan-Kenobi" to Micheal Fassbender. (Well that's how i see it...)

And well here is my attempt at the character.

NhzHnOa.jpg

GW5Zj96.jpg

sVxVdx6.jpg

TqYt6xG.jpg

m5Wl8Fs.jpg

Items used:

-HOT TOYS Sweeny Todd pants.
-Blitzway Carlito's way striped shirt retailored
-HOT TOYS Sweeny Todd white shirt retailored
-HOT TOYS Sweeny Todd green vest (Placeholder until i find a proper one.)
-1/6 brown leather belt
-ACI black laced dress shoes
--1/6 oval base with evilface decal (Decal is a Placeholder.)
-Bootlegged HOT TOYS muscular body
-Random red cloth for tie.
-HOT TOYS Suckerpunch Amber shoulder straps (NOT SHOWN Repainted, and retailored.)
I have yet to complete his arm wraps, and i plan on making the pistol he uses in the game as well as the comstock china broom shotgun and the skyhook.

Last edited:
Lookin good so far. I'm incredibly pumped for this game. Wish we had more gamer love on here. Its a nice palette cleanse from all the Dr. Who, walking dead, and joker stuff haha.

Lookin good so far. I'm incredibly pumped for this game. Wish we had more gamer love on here. Its a nice palette cleanse from all the Dr. Who, walking dead, and joker stuff haha.

I've always wanted a 1/6 big daddy. Has anybody ever attempted one. Talk about a beast.

I honestly never heard of Dr who haha. Walking dead is "meh" to me, too much zombies nowadays, it's just so generic now.

As for Joker stuff... uuugh....

Back