biker scout & speeder upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just broken mine down ready for painting and was surprised to discover that what I thought was just a bit of cloth/blanket strapped to the back of the Speeder was actually a real 1/6 poncho .Cool !
( It's things like that make my day . I know , I don't get out much .):rotfl
003-13.jpg

Ahhh simple things please simple minds.... I was chuffed to lol hope this will make your day even more old gal...... Your scout armour is in the post :)

Got around to getting some paint on the speeder . Base coated in matt black spray can and then mixed up a brown/green mix and applied with the airbrush .Next job is to add a little weathering and damage .
Hasbro did a hell of a job with this bit of kit , can't wait to get my Biker Scout together ! :yess:
001-13.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-14.jpg

004-11.jpg

005-16.jpg

006-13.jpg

Sorry about the dodgy pics .

awesome paint up TG..................would love to see a bit clearer pics as i think these arent doing your paint job justice.................:clap

Well again seeing all the great pieces you all have done I'm going to have to add the speeder to my to do custom list. DAMN U ALL DAMN U ALL TO HELL. OH sorry wrong movie LOL.

Ron

Dorg's fantastic armor, improvised belt straps, Vivisect awesome pouches, tomy helm, darth maul SS gloves, tt bod= still rough and ready, but happy as larry!

PICT0007-6.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0005-5.jpg

Last edited:
a buddy of mine came over about a month ago & saw what i did to my hasbro biker/speeder scout & asked if i could do the same for his. well...........the dude abides.........
bs1.jpg

his is the closer one

bs2.jpg

his on the left

bs3.jpg

i put the poncho on mine & i have to say i really like this look. i hate covering up vivisects belt/pouch set but something about this look is just bad ass.
bs4.jpg

bs6.jpg

bs7.jpg

bs9.jpg

bs8.jpg

i think he is gonna be stoked for this. easy bash & looks tons better than the orig,....
bs5.jpg

Last edited:
would love to have a tomy helmet or cast of it,looks a bit better scalewise,i think.cant wait dor SS to release its version

You Guys are killing me with your fantastic customs ! I wish I had the time to be able to come up with a Biker scout as cool as the ones I'm seeing. If I was your friend I'd be very happy to display that in my home .

damn what awesome Biker Scouts and love the bike repaints. Keep seeing all these awesome scout riders and bikes and I get excited working on mine but then wary mine won`t cut the mustard along all these awesome figures on this site.
It`s taking that step on repainting the bike that worries me the most lol.

Back