Sideshow Star Wars Biker Scout...and now Speeder Bike review too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's finish up the all sixth scale week strong with a look at Sideshow's latest Star Wars release - the Scout Trooper! He's not going to knock your socks off, but he's a solid add. And yes, I'll be looking at the Speeder Bike first thing next week...you can find his review here:

Review and photos of Star Wars Biker Scout action figure by Sideshow

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

EDIT - I added the Speeder Bike as well - Review and photos of Star Wars Speeder Bike 1/6th vehicle by Sideshow

Michael

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Star Wars Biker Scout review

That rifle thing is not an E-11 blaster. An E-11 blaster is what the Stormtroopers come with

e11.jpg

rifle.jpg

I don't care where the rifle is from, it looks great. :)

I'll be now waiting for an E-11 bazooka, E-11 cannon and E-11 Death Star... :hi5:

The photo at the bottom of the page. Convinced me to prepare a shorter metal stand. That will lower the bike at the troopers crotch level.
That should be the height when the bike is at rest.

Sounds like a good plan. Lowering the bike makes it easier for me to make it fit in my display.

I love your reviews, love the Trooper, and from what I've seen (still waiting on my bike to arrive) I'll - mostly - love the bike. BUT, giving the sculpt 4/4 when those handlebars are as embarrassingly under-scaled as they are...?

Back