• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star wars and LOTR Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonsey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals..
Having recently moved home I unfortunately have to now sell the majority of my collection due to financial reasons.
I am based in the UK and would prefer pick up on larger expensive items but will deliver within reason. Postage to other countries is quite expensive from here but will work with potential buyers to find the best price and safest delivery options etc

Ok..most of my statues are all boxed up due to the move but some never displayed and most have both the colour box and brown shipper.

Sideshow Premium Format :
Star Wars

Clone Trooper Exclusive- £280
Chewbacca Exclusive- £350
Biker Scout Exclusive - £600 *SOLD *
Darth Maul Exclusive -£400 * SOLD *
Boba Fett exclusive (new version)- £350
Snowtrooper exclusive (head modified) - £300 SOLD
Tusken Raider Exclusive -£350 SOLD
Biker Scout and Speeder Bike - £850 - SOLD

LOTR
Lurtz exclusive - £650 *SOLD
Gollum/smeagol Exclusive - £400 SOLD

Sideshow/Weta
Cave troll - £750 SOLD
Ringwraith Bust - £40 SOLD
Ringwraith on Steed - £450 SOLD

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for looking !!

Last edited:
I would like Chewbacca but this thread is old and I live in the US so I would guess $400 shipped to 34654 is unlikely.

Back