Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taken from the blog eye of the collector, I think this picture shows the scale pretty well for those who still haven't seen it in person.

DSC0369111.jpg

Awesome pic. I finally got mine over the weekend and it arrived damage. Now have to send it back and wait for the replacement. :( The only good thing is that I now I have time to finish extending my shelf so I can actually display it when the new one arrives. Love the statue though. Simply amazing.

Someone, who happens to be a retailer, offered me a MISB Biker Scout for my MR Obi TPM saber. Should I go for it?

Someone, who happens to be a retailer, offered me a MISB Biker Scout for my MR Obi TPM saber. Should I go for it?

If you are not particular about branding value. Go for the trade and than you can surf the net for fan made TPM Obi in the region of $150-$180 or wait for EFX.

Great pics grond... I'm soooooooooooooooooo tempted to get this as it's the only PF I don't have.. At the moment though it's too much $$$ and I honestly don't know where I'd put it.

Now that's a SW display! Will we be seeing a Grond's Biker Scout Display signature soon?:D

Thanks for sharing the destruction of the bike and now your awesome scout display. Pics like this just make me want this PF even more.

Now that's a SW display! Will we be seeing a Grond's Biker Scout Display signature soon?:D

Thanks for sharing the destruction of the bike and now your awesome scout display. Pics like this just make me want this PF even more.

My favorite piece in my collection

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

I couldn't take it anymore and ordered one today !
I think he'll be here on monday !!

Retaliation? I should be the one retaliating. First the Grey Hulk, then The Thing, then Tomandshell's Luke & Yoda Ex (Did I forget to mention this purchase was made because of you?!) and now the Biker Scout!

I have no room for this Biker Scout. I have no room for this Biker Scout. I have no room for this Biker Scout.... [continues to convince myself]... unless put my other collectibles in storage.:D

Retaliation for getting me to buy the Crumb 1:1 :D:D:D

My Biker Scout is on the counter beside my desk in my office and it's been fun having people pass by and glance in and then retrace their steps and actually come back and walk in to get a better look. I have had a few tell me that it's the best thing in my office.

Back