Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that this has been out for a while... what is everyone who purchased its opinion on the peice??? Is it worth it??

If you want my personal opinion, I would say it's probably not worth the retail price, but if you can get a good deal on one, it's definitely a cool piece. $800 + shipping is really too much though.

So now that this has been out for a while... what is everyone who purchased its opinion on the peice??? Is it worth it??

Got mine for $685 shipped and it is easily worth that. I love it. By far my favorite PF I've ever owned.

It's a center piece item and there are no others in the SW PF line.

yeah.. I have about $200 in reward points to use. Was thinking about picking him up for $600 +.

yeah.. I have about $200 in reward points to use. Was thinking about picking him up for $600 +.

Well, that might not be a bad idea, but there are a couple of things to consider. First, you can likely get the Biker Scout used on ebay or on the forums for around that much or less. I paid $600 shipped for mine. Also, if you use your reward points on it, you will not earn any points on the purchase. If you bought it outright, you'd earn around $40 in points.

However, to contradict what I just said :))) there is something to be said for getting the Biker Scout new. It's not an easy piece to pack up, and if you get one used you are running the risk of having it damaged in shipment.

So if you do want to get it from Sideshow, I would probably recommend using the reward points on something else and paying for the Biker Scout outright, assuming you are planning on buying something else from Sideshow in the near future. You'll come out ahead if you choose something that is around $200 total, instead of being a lot more than $200.

I would love this piece, though living in the Uk the e bay deals never come up.
Does it fit ok on a top of a billy bookcase does any one know?
Also, how does it display looking at it from below? or would it be better putting it at eye height.

This is just my opinion, but I found that it was a lot more impressive looking when it was down lower. I had it on top of a bookshelf at first and I didn't think it was that great looking, but then I moved it to a more central position on a shelf and I was able to appreciate its size a lot more.

I'm glad other folks continue to add this piece to their collections. It's a stunning piece of work from SS.

2387360979_09b5854d2e_o.jpg

What alien is that??????? :horror
By that I mean... what company produced it?

I have a chance of getting this piece at a good price (at least for me) but in order for me to pay for it i have to cancel my Iron Spidey Excl. and Slave Leia Excl. and MAYBE my Storm Trooper Excl. also. Do you think it would be worth it dumping those two (or three) for the Speeder Bike?

Back