Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have taken pictures when I did it, but I didn't. I remember the arms being the hardest to get back in properly, as they crisscrossed in the tray and had to be put in just right before retwisting the twist ties.

I said before that I wasn't a huge fan of the base on this piece and wanted to get some moss to make it look a bit more realistic. So here is what $4 at Micheal's got me

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

You lucky bastard! Where's Yoda and Maul?

Did your dad see it?

Yoda and Maul are on top of some Detolfs in my computer room (pics coming later)

My Dad was really impressed with it but fell in love with it when I added the moss. Just really makes an already amazing piece 'pop' even more.

darth loki : your display is awesome man , congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the touch of the grass is very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew:chew:monkey5

Yeah, those pics are really making it tempting. If it didn't have that post holding the bike up between the base and the bike and it hovered on it's own, I would get it for sure. :rolleyes: :D And nice job with the moss. If I got one, I would steal your idea and do the same. :rock

Thanks guys. I gotta say I was close to not doing the whole 'moss' thing but I am so glad I did.

And Fritz, the poll isn't that bad. There is so much other stuff to draw your attention away from it. I was hoping they could use a clear acrylic poll but it would never support the weight.

Back