Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just some quicky shots. This is going to be a display challenge. I really don't know where I'm going to put him. He came packed in a brown box inside a brown box. The inside brown box did have a pic of the scout on the side, but I'm thinking the size was just too big for an art box. Personally, I don't really miss it.

bike1.jpg

bike15.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike25.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike6.jpg

Dave, is the head movable? I was just thinking how much better it'd look if the "face" of the helmet could be facing the same direction as the gun....

WOW, nice pics and very nice piece. the base is a little underwhelming compared to the rest of it but NICE!! Hope I can find one for a really good price one day.

It looks fantastic! It also looks like it takes up a lot of space. Nice pics, Dave.

I should have mentioned that - the head arms and legs are all moveable. The head is a bit tight, but it's on a ball joint and I originally posed him looking where the gun was - I guess those pics didn't make the cut. The legs are just posable enough to get the placement on the foot pedals just right. He can spin on the base so you can pose him facing any direction too.

It's pretty easy to set up - lots of unwrapping though. The bike is all one piece and the biker seperate. He's pretty light, but the bike is very, very heavy. He has a peg in his crotch that goes into the seat of the bike and one handlebar is sculpted into his hand and attaches to the bike.

Incredible! :google congratulations Darklord Dave :chew

What's your opinion finally :D ?

Back