Biker Scout image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Loki, on getting the Biker Scout. You did a terrific job at displaying him with the moss.

Congrats, Loki, on getting the Biker Scout. You did a terrific job at displaying him with the moss.

Thanks. It's kinda cool to finally have an original idea that really pays off. There are so many talented people on this board and it's nice to be able to contribute a little bit in making a great piece just a little bit better.

Got mine today ...... :drool

What I will say for now is that I don't think for a minute that it was anything but worth the price --- but the Scout is rather light.

I'm now in the club as well--this thing is in a class of its own and they're going to have to work pretty hard to top it. (If that's even possible.) It definitely gives off a "museum piece" vibe and although they have referred to a lot of pieces as potential centerpieces to your collection, I think this qualifies. I had to pack up the 12" scale Jabba and throne setup to free up the display room for this, but I certainly don't regret it.

I wouldn't have regretted paying full price for this, but getting it for less makes this an even happier purchase for me. This has all of the size, amazing visual impact, intricacy and detail of Grievous--but coupled with the nostalgia of a character/vehicle that I was obsessed with as a kid and that represents classic Star Wars in a way that the General can't quite manage. Five stars!!

A quick picture before he goes to my office:

dsc09465hj1.jpg

This has all of the size, amazing visual impact, intricacy and detail of Grievous--but coupled with the nostalgia of a character/vehicle that I was obsessed with as a kid and that represents classic Star Wars in a way that the General can't quite manage. Five stars!!

That's great Tom. I think the one potential PF in any line that I would be okay spending $800 for would be Luke on a Tauntaun. For me that would be everything that you describe the Biker Scout is for you.

I'm now in the club as well--this thing is in a class of its own and they're going to have to work pretty hard to top it. (If that's even possible.) It definitely gives off a "museum piece" vibe and although they have referred to a lot of pieces as potential centerpieces to your collection, I think this qualifies.

Agreed! I finally opened mine today and it is absolutely amazing. This is the most impressive thing to come from Sideshow in a long time. Very well packed to keep it safe in transport too.

As many Luke's as there are out there I would absolutely love to see Luke on a speeder as a companion piece.

I am never looking in this thread again because all these cool pictures are making me so jealous... it looks amazing.

Mine Wasn't packed so good ,and a pice broke off when I opend the box :(
I told Sideshow and I am still waiting for a reply from them.

Taken from the blog eye of the collector, I think this picture shows the scale pretty well for those who still haven't seen it in person.

DSC0369111.jpg

Back