Big plans for Iron Man Extremis Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Awesome! Thank you for the details! Extremis armor packed with spider-sense and healing factor too! :hi5:

wolverine-vs-captain-america-vs-spider-man-triple-threat-12874.jpg

1403311-ironman_vs_spidey_10_super.jpg

1403312-ironman_vs_spidey_11_super.jpg

What book is that from?

What book is that from?

Iron Man #14, Jan. 2007.

To Spider-Man's credit, he just overrided the Iron Spider-Man suit but Iron Man had already used it to get enough data to replicate a fake Spider Sense as a distraction, which is how he won.

Although I like Spidey better I have no problem saying IM should be able to take Spidey down. Even still, this fight was a reach. IM took down the trio of Cage, Spidey and Ultra Girl way too fast. Cage, whose taken raw energy attacks from Doom, was down after one slam into a wall...just bad writing.

But this was supposed to about statues wasn't it?...Geek out complete.

Iron Man #14, Jan. 2007.

To Spider-Man's credit, he just overrided the Iron Spider-Man suit but Iron Man had already used it to get enough data to replicate a fake Spider Sense as a distraction, which is how he won.

Although I like Spidey better I have no problem saying IM should be able to take Spidey down. Even still, this fight was a reach. IM took down the trio of Cage, Spidey and Ultra Girl way too fast. Cage, whose taken raw energy attacks from Doom, was down after one slam into a wall...just bad writing.

But this was supposed to about statues wasn't it?...Geek out complete.

Civil War baby! They made Iron Man so strong during Civil War to boost the IM movie box office! :lol

Civil War baby! They made Iron Man so strong during Civil War to boost the IM movie box office! :lol

Is that page part of the Civil War arc then? We've got a fortnightly Graphic Novel magazine over here in the UK and the Civil War is one arc that they're doing in the near future :)

Is that page part of the Civil War arc then? We've got a fortnightly Graphic Novel magazine over here in the UK and the Civil War is one arc that they're doing in the near future :)

Yes, it's in the "Iron Man" comic book, the issues that tie into what was going on in Civil War. The main Civil War book is easy enough to follow, but there were a lot of side events in the tie in comics not seen in the main comic.

Finally we get to see something more concrete! There is an Iron Man Extremis artwork in the Sideshow 2013 Calendar!!!

287n9fn.jpg

SPOILER ALERT IN THIS POST

Q.
Dear Sideshow, Iron Man: Extremis is such a good read and Sideshow released an Iron Man Comiquetee based on Adi Granov several years ago. Is there any plan to release an Extremis Iron Man Comiquette from the second part of the Extremis story to complement the previous Iron Man Comiquette?
We have extremely, exponentially BIG plans for Adi’s Extremis.

Looks like we are going to get an Iron Man Extremis armor Comiquette! :hi5: I am totally getting one of these since IM Extremis is the best Iron Man story for me! :clap

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...t=EX_AskSideshow&utm_campaign=facebook_032412

Yes, that graphic novel is ****ing incredible. Oh, the last fight at the end, climaxes so well. So satisfying.

fc0ee81cef8292685d12f717e1edc03f.jpg

ba92bb7aa97464a2cb3084ff45578d5b.jpg

cc253910a1e1a87c449fad4d285c2c8d.jpg

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT IN THIS POST

Yes, that graphic novel is ****ing incredible. Oh, the last fight at the end, climaxes so well. So satisfying.

One of the coolest fights ever! The ending is epic when Tony Stark has to arrest Maya Hensen at the end. :1-1:

I want my Civil War PF set-up! Captain America vs Iron Man Extremis will be wonderful! :clap

C'mon guys this aint gonna be a new 1/4 scale Iron Man, just look at Sideshows answer from the start of this thread "We have extremely, exponentially BIG plans for Adi’s Extremis.", extremely big is their way of saying 1:2 scale Legendary figure, they said the same thing when someone asked about an upcoming Doom piece and that turned out to be the LSF.

So expect another way over priced, open edition, Legendary scale figure, and with it being Iron Man it will probably include battle damage so they can cover their asses if any get actual paint damage during shipping.

Well, if that's the case, they can just stick it in their fuc*** a**

For god's sake....

Back