Sideshow Black (& White) Friday Discussion of Promotional & Discount Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Black (& White) Friday Discussion of Promotional & Discount Codes

Dude I loved all of these discounts. I've bought 3 figs because of it lol

No complaining. We be lucky to get these discounts.:lecture

I hope they correct the issue with using a discount code on the '66 Batman and Robin bundle. That is certainly one deal I would jump on.

Damn it to hell!!!! I didn't realize we can you on discount for multiple items at once. I ordered War Machine Mark 2 bust and used the 30% discount code and now I realized I could've bought WM Mark 2 and Iron Patriot with 30% code. Now I can't use the code on IP and I can't cancel WM and reorder both :'(

Yeah I didn't know we could use the codes on multiple items in one order. Oh well. Still made out like a bandit today.

Damn it to hell!!!! I didn't realize we can you on discount for multiple items at once. I ordered War Machine Mark 2 bust and used the 30% discount code and now I realized I could've bought WM Mark 2 and Iron Patriot with 30% code. Now I can't use the code on IP and I can't cancel WM and reorder both :'(

Call them tomorrow, they'll fix it for you

Looks like the Batman / Robin bundle has been removed, so you can now order both with the 25% discount.

The Deluxe Clone Troopers are at 25% off.
Will they go higher as the event goes on or is this as good as it gets?

The Deluxe Clone Troopers are at 25% off.
Will they go higher as the event goes on or is this as good as it gets?

p20351_d_v7_aa.jpg

:lol I love that movie.

I'm having a tough time deciding if I'm going to order ED-209. It's a great deal but I'm dreading any issues with the rubber. I may get another Zod figure regardless--I need another one so I can display both HS. Plus, that figure kicks ass.

Finally pulled the trigger on The Mechanic :yess::yess: awesome deal!!

I've been tempted by this figure more than a few times. It looks really good. I think my problem with it is that it represents such a specific moment of, what is to me, the weakest film of the three. I'm really only into collecting one of each character (for the most part) and can't see this being my only Tony Stark.

Yeah, I agree if you are looking for the definite look of Tony he might not be the one! On my case I actually quit liked the movie and that scene is one of my favorite scenes of it and for that price I couldn't resist it! especially after missing the deal on spook and regretting it afterwards :)

Someone has asked SS on Facebook if they are going to add more product for deals or we will have the same list, and here is there response:
"Everything is posted on site that will be available for sale during this event. Nothing new is expected to be added in the coming days. There are over 100 items available with various discounts currently up for grabs."

The longer I wait to order anything the more stuff I add to the list. However, if I keep going the way I am I'll end up looking at everything and not ordering anything. They should have let us use the coupon code as many times as we like until it expires. A lot of small orders doesn't look as bad as one gigantic house payment order.

Yeah I had to get red snapper for that price as well as silver centurion. I used G033LE14 on Peacemaker. I'm waiting to see what happens with heartbreaker near Christmas.

Someone has asked SS on Facebook if they are going to add more product for deals or we will have the same list, and here is there response:
"Everything is posted on site that will be available for sale during this event. Nothing new is expected to be added in the coming days. There are over 100 items available with various discounts currently up for grabs."

I didn't think they would be adding new pieces over the weekend. But, will any of the discount amounts increase, like they did over Spooktacular?

I didn't think they would be adding new pieces over the weekend. But, will any of the discount amounts increase, like they did over Spooktacular?

I hope so!

Did the sandbox thread get deleted?

Ah, I was no longer subbed. Odd.

Back