Sideshow Black (& White) Friday Discussion of Promotional & Discount Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Black (& White) Friday Discussion of Promotional & Discount Codes

I didn't think they would be adding new pieces over the weekend. But, will any of the discount amounts increase, like they did over Spooktacular?

No increases are expected to happen. That typically angers people that ordered at a lesser discount a few days or hours beforehand. :)

-SideshowAlex

Well the % off increased on some items as Spooktacular went along, so thought it might happen again.

IMO someone griping that they "only" got 20% off and then later the item went to 30% off is no different than someone complaining that it's 20% off and they paid full price. It's common practice for a company to keep increasing the discount on an item if they are trying to get rid of stock, I don't have a problem with it.

Yeah it's typical for a business who is trying to get rid of stock by increasing discounts. That's the nature of the game, guys. Sucks if you paid full price for things that are now discounted (as I have done). But I'm happy with all of my orders regardless.

I have Tonto, jor and mime on flex, they went up 5%. Not a big deal.

Yeah it's typical for a business who is trying to get rid of stock by increasing discounts. That's the nature of the game, guys. Sucks if you paid full price for things that are now discounted (as I have done). But I'm happy with all of my orders regardless.

:exactly: I paid full price on a couple things that are discounted now, i have no problem with it. I'm happy with what i bought and happy that my fellow collectors are getting some great deals now.

The longer I wait to order anything the more stuff I add to the list. However, if I keep going the way I am I'll end up looking at everything and not ordering anything. They should have let us use the coupon code as many times as we like until it expires. A lot of small orders doesn't look as bad as one gigantic house payment order.

Because what you need is more POs. :lol

These don't count these as POs since they're in stock :pfft: ...and I ended up ordering most of the stuff in my cart anyway. Too cheap with too many reward points to pass up. :woo

Fine, fine, fine, you megalomaniacal Kryptonian!

Because what you need is more stuff from Sideshow. Better? :lol

I mean the good ol' days when random variants went on sale.

Well...people complained about variants :rolleyes2

To be fair, people also complain about every other facet of this hobby, so if that's the standard by which things are eliminated, say your goodbyes now.

Back