Big plans for Iron Man Extremis Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q.
Dear Sideshow, Iron Man: Extremis is such a good read and Sideshow released an Iron Man Comiquette based on Adi Granov several years ago. Is there any plan to release an Extremis Iron Man Comiquette from the second part of the Extremis story to complement the previous Iron Man Comiquette?
We have extremely, exponentially BIG plans for Adi’s Extremis.

Looks like we are going to get an Iron Man Extremis armor Comiquette! :hi5: I am totally getting one of these since IM Extremis is the best Iron Man story for me! :clap

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...t=EX_AskSideshow&utm_campaign=facebook_032412

The "big" part may be a dissapointment for me since i believe it may be hinting towards a legendary scale iron man...

The "big" part may be a dissapointment for me since i believe it may be hinting towards a legendary scale iron man...

That is a total fail if this is the case... Those LSF take forever to sell out.. I can only afford the 1/4 scale Comiquettes/PFs... :pray:

the good thing is that you'll have a long time to save up, probably 2-3 years the way the Q&A stuff has come to be released:lecture

the good thing is that you'll have a long time to save up, probably 2-3 years the way the Q&A stuff has come to be released:lecture

True! But I still hope that it is going to be a 1/4 scale Extremis Armor Comiquette. :pray:

I've just read Extremis and found it pretty boring, the art work while unique I'm not sure I enjoyed either. Easy pass for me.

I just think of civil war when I think extremis and that is enough to buy a new comiquette. Just hope it's 1/4 battle damaged would be great as well

They may have also been teasing a possible full scale bust...as i remember them having "BIG" plans for thor before his full scale bust was released...either way id rather have a 1/4 scale statue.

"We have extremely, exponentially BIG plans for Adi’s Extremis."

To me this screams LSF. Remember they already did a 1:2 scale punching the ground Extremis before the LSF were even a thought and had it at an SDCC, that piece is making the rounds on FX whenever they show Iron Man. Given that Wolverine is simply just a retooled version of their PF, I wouldn't be completely shocked if that was just a hint that the piece which was once a showroom thing actually turned into an actual product.

They may have also been teasing a possible full scale bust...as i remember them having "BIG" plans for thor before his full scale bust was released...either way id rather have a 1/4 scale statue.

An Extremis oriented full scale bust is already up for order on the SSC site.

attachment.php

I really love the Extremis armor! Anthony Stark is pretty much at his best during Civil War wearing Extremis to battle with other superheroes.

1409922-66_iron_man_magazine_5.jpg

I love the Extremis armor. I'd buy it in 1/4. But most people can't tell the difference between

Modern Armor:
the design that influenced the movie armor, destroyed during the Extremis storyline. This is the armor SSC has mostly used (LSB, 1st Comiquette, Life Size Bust)
iron-man-76-421-1998-marvel-comics-3449-p.jpg
1026221402_8ec2178549_m.jpg

and

Extremis Armor:
Worn during Civil War, the Initiative, and SHIELD. Much sleeker face, gold pattern on legs is different. SSC has NOT tackled Extremis armor yet.
1imdos.jpg
iron-man-extremis-armor-statue.jpg

I love the Extremis armor. I'd buy it in 1/4. But most people can't tell the difference between

the design that influenced the movie armor, destroyed during the Extremis storyline. This is the armor SSC has mostly used (LSB, 1st Comiquette, Life Size Bust)

and

Extremis Armor:
Worn during Civil War, the Initiative, and SHIELD. Much sleeker face, gold pattern on legs is different. SSC has NOT tackled Extremis armor yet.

:clap Awesome! Thank you for the details! Extremis armor packed with spider-sense and healing factor too! :hi5:

wolverine-vs-captain-america-vs-spider-man-triple-threat-12874.jpg

1403311-ironman_vs_spidey_10_super.jpg

1403312-ironman_vs_spidey_11_super.jpg

Back