Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS at a UK show this weekend with Mycroft and Moriarty (from their Facebook page):

10689868_10153546630076002_5404314416220074658_n.jpg

Moriarty is a super boring figure, but I understand wanting one because of the character's significance in the lore (everyone wants a Joker to go with their Batman), but Mycroft? You'd have to be a fan on a level I can't fathom to shell out $300 for him.

They look spectacular. The thing is... if you're a fan of the show, you love the characters. If you love the characters, you're more likely to buy the figures. I didn't want to want these, but I do.

They look spectacular. The thing is... if you're a fan of the show, you love the characters. If you love the characters, you're more likely to buy the figures. I didn't want to want these, but I do.

Yeah, I agree with that. Love the show so I'll more than likely be getting these two as well.

Honestly I love Gatiss as Mycroft but don't see myself shelling out the cash for him in 1:6 form. I would want an Irene before him honestly. Moriarty is an easier justification but also because the portrayal was outstanding and really made me want it more than just having the arch enemy factor.

Wow, those are the first repaints I've actually really liked. Very nice.

Definitely. I mean, people have done some lovely repaints, but these are the first that actually take the sculpt and really amp it up to 11 from the production paint job to really look spot-on. Great work.

Definitely. I mean, people have done some lovely repaints, but these are the first that actually take the sculpt and really amp it up to 11 from the production paint job to really look spot-on. Great work.
Thanks guys! Shoot me a pm man and we can talk!
Those are insanely perfect man, you're an artist for sure. Want to do my Amy Pond for me?

Wow, that might be the best repaint I've ever seen....

How does it blend with the neck/body? Any full figure pics you can grace us with !?
Thank you man! I will post some pics when the customer recieves them. They are matched to hot toys skin tone so i think he might be switching the bodies over but I'm not sure.

This Company Really Irks me that they did another run of these!
Fine. I get it. Big Demand. Make More!!
But Even the Signature Edition?? Really??
Now my Special Rare Signature Edition Limited to Only 200 that I fought tooth & nail to get is now worth Exactly as much as the one's that are now currently for sale as an Unlimited & Un-Numbered Signature Edition.
Which just happen's to be Available & In-Stock in case anyone wants one now?
What was the point of even having a Rare Numbered Edition to begin with when all you're gonna do is re-release the EXACT same item Just without the Number??
I just don't get some companies........

This Company Really Irks me that they did another run of these!
Fine. I get it. Big Demand. Make More!!
But Even the Signature Edition?? Really??
Now my Special Rare Signature Edition Limited to Only 200 that I fought tooth & nail to get is now worth Exactly as much as the one's that are now currently for sale as an Unlimited & Un-Numbered Signature Edition.
Which just happen's to be Available & In-Stock in case anyone wants one now?
What was the point of even having a Rare Numbered Edition to begin with when all you're gonna do is re-release the EXACT same item Just without the Number??
I just don't get some companies........

Yes I think it is very shady to simply do a 2nd run and say "well these are unnumbered". ....that is ********.
We all know that numbered runs mean they are a limited quantity to a set number, not simply that they'll just keep making them when they hit the end of the limited number one.

However, I think the signature editions are original stock.
Notice the future pre-order date for the 2nd edition of limited and they red text pointing this out.
The remaining signatures may be cancellations, stock that was held back for conventions, etc...

Thanks guys! Shoot me a pm man and we can talk!

You still thinking you might be open for commissions starting in February/March? I spoke to you a few times before about some repaint work via PMs/Facebook, but I don't know if your schedule has changed at all. :wave

Watson and Sherlock look amaaaaazing.

Back