Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think Big Chief will release a Sherlock and Watson based on the upcoming Christmas special set in 1895 and would you purchase it?

I know it is just for one episode but the look is so classic, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I would be hoping for full look with the dearstalker, coat and pipe myself (the top hat could be thrown in as an extra :))

I'd be very tempted to buy those I must admit! :)

Huge Sherlock fan here and I'd be totally tempted but I think I'd rather see figures of Irene Adler and Magnussen. And Mrs. Hudson, of course :rock

Cool that they made his button hole red!

DEFINITELY would get these if they made them. So what if it's just one episode?

This was shown quite a while back on their facebook/website with development pictures. I think they went with polystone too. Ouch!

Looks great, although it's a collectible too far for me (I'd rather get Moriarty). Incidentally, there was a banner on the BCS site a little while ago that said Sherlock was into 'limited quantities'.

Looks great, although it's a collectible too far for me (I'd rather get Moriarty). Incidentally, there was a banner on the BCS site a little while ago that said Sherlock was into 'limited quantities'.

Freaking love your name - Now I wish I'd come up with one like that.

I'm still waiting for Moriarty and others. By the pictures, this thing is HUGE. Got to have some serious space to show it off.

F60F80E4-58D0-4139-9E67-B841AB5DB154_zpseptp2rbc.jpg

2C304983-673E-4928-B7FF-5B5A5AFCA1EF_zpshdu04axl.jpg

06097A1C-1104-4440-B055-3601BE511E22_zpscnawzjap.jpg

BA15BEE0-38DB-430E-A20F-14C968F76A4C_zpsc5qu0hyc.jpg

14D732F8-A394-42F3-8046-5EB8968830B3_zpsou2ozeir.jpg

FFE284C1-1855-41D2-9B53-725F01125DAB_zpsknxjmvep.jpg

Haha that door's pretty cool. I don't own either figure, but this makes me tempted to hunt them down. Alternate head sculpt is sweet, too.

Wow, looks cool. Love the alternate Sherlock sculpt. Not as expensive as I thought it would be either. As nice as it is, I think I will have to pass on this piece as I want the Moriarty and Mycroft figures more than I want this. Just not enough space or funds for them all unfortunately!! :gah: :(

I'm with you Gido....

I wish this wasn't so damned expensive. It's SO pretty... but at nearly $500... why oh WHY is it polystone?!?!?

oh.... oops! me not math good! I think I was just looking at the exclusive or something...

I still wish it wasn't polystone....

Back