Big Chief Studios - Moriarty (Sherlock) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to want this but for $275? For that price they have to nail the Westwood. This figure is all about that suit and the clothing for Sherlock was not so hot. I think I'll wait and see...

Still can't decide whether I want to get him or not as I'm still not 100% sold on that head sculpt, but I really do like the character! :gah: Think I'm gonna wait for the in-hand pics first before deciding.

275??? Wow, that's expensive..I'll pay around 230 for him, thanks to the good GBP-CHF exchange and a great dealer.

I promise to upload some photos as soon as he's here :)

I paid upfront on announcement, like I said on the previous page, only because I want the set. I'll upgrade the head as soon as I can.

They seem to be really messing about with release dates for this and the door I ordered.

Yeah me too. Unfortunately, I paid in full a year ago :lol

:lol Oh no!! I usually do that, but as much as I really like the character, I just can't bring myself to pre-order him.

Once the in-hand pics start to surface I'll decide, or I might just wait a bit longer and see if he gets reduced in any sales. :)

:lol Oh no!! I usually do that, but as much as I really like the character, I just can't bring myself to pre-order him.

Once the in-hand pics start to surface I'll decide, or I might just wait a bit longer and see if he gets reduced in any sales. :)

Yeah, he'll get reduced. No idea why I preordered. I PO'd the door because it was first come, first serve on the exclusive head if you paid in full. I was just excited for Moriarty :lol Bright side - only shipping to pay :)

I'm quite pleased with the final look of the Moriarty figure!

14953886_10155283774646002_2919014442975817189_n.jpg

15085472_10155283773856002_7783585152805398789_n.jpg

14991993_10155283774001002_5133769047168432135_n.jpg

Holy bad futzing, Batman. You wanna avoid selling products? Because that's how you avoid selling products. Paints look good though.

I think that paint is better than their previous attempt. Having said that, it's still not up to standard of others. I hope they lift their game for Bond.

It always amazes me when they put the real character/actor on the box and stand the figure next to it because it highlights the flaws in the paint/sculpt. Star Ace do the same thing with their figures.

15069077_10155283774031002_6050548934713676319_o.jpg

Still looking forward to getting it. Yeah, shocking futzing. Really not doing that figure any favours at all.

Last edited:
Yikes. That's a big pass for me. I can just barely tell who that's supposed to be.

Agreed. Although it's good to finally see some pics of the final product, I still think that this is going to be pass for me as well.Shame because I really like the character and would have liked to complete my set, might just be me in the minority, but I just cannot see Andrew Scott at all in that sculpt. :(

I have no clue about you guys sometimes. I think it looks exactly like him in those pics. LOL. I mean, I look at the Star Ace Selene and I can understand it barely looking like her. But this looks so great to me! Huh.

Yeah I can definitely see a strong likeness there. It just needs a much better paintjob to bring it out.

And I totally agree about the bad futzing. After such a long wait you'd think BCS would put at least a bit more effort into making the figure look as nice as possible in promo pics. Say what you will about the bootleggers, but they at least know how to photograph their figures well.

Back