Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update. I made a rack and microwave and added the signs and some product on the window sill.
6330DD56-017D-4ACB-965B-C358B167C498.jpeg
64F42D75-0D59-4961-A735-B7C88ED7EFFE.jpeg

I may be able to start final assembly and some painting on Monday.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, this is beyond awesome! But isn't this huge? Where will you keep it once it's finished?
Also, make sure to show this to Big Chief Studios on Twitter or Facebook once you're finished. I'm sure they'll love it.

Some more door pictures from me for you:

4.jpg

7.jpg

Oh my goodness, this is beyond awesome! But isn't this huge? Where will you keep it once it's finished?
Also, make sure to show this to Big Chief Studios on Twitter or Facebook once you're finished. I'm sure they'll love it.

Some more door pictures from me for you:

Another great set of pics!
I wanted to get that set since I think Big Chief Studios did an awesome job with it.
I have several Detolf cases and this Diorama will fit on top in between two of them.

this has been SO fun to watch!! I love this project!! It came out brilliantly!! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks so much rhboyd! I’m glad others can appreciate this build.
I’ve had a blast doing it all by hand, even with all the trial and errors.

I was able to finish the bottom piping with electrical wire, and I think it turned out pretty good.
A04D8B15-7237-46DF-80EC-645D2C0C7E7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back