Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!Congrats!I would like to find such coat badly...

thks!! :)

i was lucky enough to stumble onto a auction for this on bay, this was sold by a fellow SSfreak. came with old bcs body(now on a dam toys bod) and outfit as well as the one by Iminime. comparing Iminime clothing to the BCS clothing is like a night and day difference.

good luck hunting the coat, will pm you if i see any for sale anywhere.

Thank you man. Always cool to see the in hand pics.

your very welcome :)

I like the way you folded the scarf. I'm not good at futzing.lol

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

ha! thks but i swear thats all you, came out the box like that. :) i think i just positioned it abit, def did not fold anything i dont think. im also bad at futzing im still new to 1/6. so much so that i break out in a sweat trying to change or dress a 1/6 fig cuz im still scared im gonna break sumthin, lol.

cheers, very very happy with it. :hi5:

I was hot under the collar myself, trying not to get wrinkles on clothes that cost more than mines,lol That is sad.

I was hot under the collar myself, trying not to get wrinkles on clothes that cost more than mines,lol That is sad.

oh man... havent even thought of that these lil clothes cost more than my own!! crazy.:panic:

do love the BCS sculpt, especially painted by Rahmier84! but def gonna try and track down the Iminime sculpt as well now i think. im assuming getting a original by itself will be close to impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are slim to zero...

son of a! oh well not surprised. pls let me know if you see any. :) would even get another BCS head for my spare bod.

seen this? yet another sculpt, interesting to see the diffs between all- BCS, iminime and now this

son of a! oh well not surprised. pls let me know if you see any. :) would even get another BCS head for my spare bod.

seen this? yet another sculpt, interesting to see the diffs between all- BCS, iminime and now this

What the **** is that? If you could buy Sherlock toby jugs they'd look like that.

I still feel that Trevor's BCS sculpt is the strongest Cumberbatch likeness out there!
the Rahmier repaint just shows how fabulous it is.

I still feel that Trevor's BCS sculpt is the strongest Cumberbatch likeness out there!
the Rahmier repaint just shows how fabulous it is.

agreed!:clap

only reason im hunting another sculpt now is simply cuz i have a spare bod with the BCS clothes on it, so would like use it to have 2 in detolf one in coat "the game is on" style(like i have him now) and w/o playing violin. only need another head and shoes and im good.

Well, for that kind of character, showing nothing below the neckline, I think a sculpted neck is better.

As for Sherlock, I wouldn't have too much hope. Too few were produced, whereas recasts of Blondie are widely available. To be fair, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Cumberbatch head available on the grey market so far. The guy is getting a lot of recognition now. so it's a mystery to me why no smaller yet affordable sculptors like pop toys, ace, hp...etc haven't had a try on this guy yet!

Repainted head with HT Red Skull body

imagejpg2_zps2ad28e6e.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsa9a0e974.jpg

imagejpg1_zpse87b2691.jpg

Back