Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wouldn't even mind just a simple remake of the figure they already gave us. I just loathed the horrendous tailoring of that coat he came with.

Ive never been a fan of the Season 10 look personally. I don't like the silly way his shirt cuffs are left overly long and unbuttoned, didn't care for the stiff grey coat that never quite hung right, and the wispy afro he slowly developed over the course of the season didn't do his appearance any favors.

My favorite look was always the maroon coat.

Ideally I'd go for a coat look too, but I actually prefer the longer hair rather than the short cut he had at the start.

Ideally I'd go for a coat look too, but I actually prefer the longer hair rather than the short cut he had at the start.

Slightly longer Season 9/Early Season 10 long hair, or full on afro mullet from the end of his run?

If its the former im all on board, but if its the latter then I think that looked downright dreadful on him. But that's just me.

Slightly longer Season 9/Early Season 10 long hair, or full on afro mullet from the end of his run?

If its the former im all on board, but if its the latter then I think that looked downright dreadful on him. But that's just me.

I don't mind either, honestly.

Maroon-12th-Doctor-Coat.jpg

f727b4282bdf9997cac24e3eea4cc8c0.jpg

The late S10 look might be a bit "off" at first, but I don't mind it. I like that kind of puffy hair. Victorian England, Napoleonic France, etc. It reminds of The Count Of Monte Cristo.

At this point I’ll order whatever 12 they put up for sale. I missed everything they released prior to the second 10. Partially due to not knowing about Big Chief and partly to how some of those early figures turned out after I did know about them. I’d hoped to bash one out of parts, but all I’ve managed to get so far was a head sculpt:
7BBFB6F8-62BD-49D6-A785-8E52EF564D19.jpeg

I don't mind either, honestly.

The late S10 look might be a bit "off" at first, but I don't mind it. I like that kind of puffy hair. Victorian England, Napoleonic France, etc. It reminds of The Count Of Monte Cristo.

Haha, to each their own, but personally it reminded me more of my female high school gym teacher/ those anonymous great aunts that showed up at family parties but I had no real clue who they were.

peter-capaldi-jon-pertwee-d128a68.jpg

Haha, to each their own, but personally it reminded me more of my female high school gym teacher/ those anonymous great aunts that showed up at family parties but I had no real clue who they were.

peter-capaldi-jon-pertwee-d128a68.jpg

Yeah I can see that too. We'll see if they ever make another. I'll be waiting, in any case.

Back