Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b0be7ed147f63c6e561dc01d6b6729c2.jpg

Took this guy out of storage and tried to make him look a bit more presentable. I took a dremel to the body to thin the chest down a bit and used some fabric glue on the shirt collar to keep it pinned down more. I think it turned out pretty good. Still hate how lumpy and poor fitting the jacket is. Also, that thing is a dust magnet for some reason

12th.jpg

Mine doesn't compare to captain's, but it's nice and basic. I wanted to put the alt sculpt with longer hair on, but it needs a major repaint to look good

Hi Everyone, im new to 1/6 figure collecting.
Some time ago, i Got my hands on the head sculpt modded with a hot toys neck.

I've been trying to find the clothes to use but nothing seems to look good.
Does anyone know any good coats (blue or black) and shoes to use for custom 12th doctor figures?

Since this has been bumped, is there any chance of them making an S10 12th? I missed this one, and I can't even find him on the aftermarket.

^ Awesome pic, my favourite (and very much missed) Doctor! :rock
Thanks Baggins...I'm hoping the 12th Doctor will return very soon and expose the fake imposter Time-Lady as her true self...the horrible nasty Rani who has imprisoned him in her Tardis...along with the script writers

On the small chance Chibnall is looking in...please finish that story line with my blessing and bring sanity and balance back to the cosmos....it might even save you your job
Since this has been bumped, is there any chance of them making an S10 12th? I missed this one, and I can't even find him on the aftermarket.
They might...but with their attention now firmly on the classic series it would be a long way off. I'd love to see a newer 12th version myself and we might get one quicker if Chibbs goes with my Rani story line :)

I think there's a fair chance of them doing a 'casual look' (definitive edition) Twelve at some point, but with Five, Seven, Two, 'definitive edition' versions of Ten and Eleven, The Brig, and K-9 all announced, and Captain Jack, Daleks and Cybermen floating out there somewhere in the timeline too, we are likely in for quite a wait.

Thanks for the answers. It's just a bit weird that they've done multiples of some classic Doctors, multiple 10s, two 11s, and we've still not seen an S10 12th. Honestly, I don't care about the outfit that much, I like them more or less the same. I just want a 12th.

f16qeg20gqb51.jpg

Thanks Baggins...I'm hoping the 12th Doctor will return very soon and expose the fake imposter Time-Lady as her true self...the horrible nasty Rani who has imprisoned him in her Tardis...along with the script writers

On the small chance Chibnall is looking in...please finish that story line with my blessing and bring sanity and balance back to the cosmos....it might even save you your jo
b

They might...but with their attention now firmly on the classic series it would be a long way off. I'd love to see a newer 12th version myself and we might get one quicker if Chibbs goes with my Rani story line :)

:exactly: This definitely needs to happen! :lecture

I would happily buy an updated 12 figure. Preference would be the red coated look but I know that's not gonna happen because of that convention exclusive they released a while back..

Back