Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS "We will be setting up a special sign-up page for customers to enter for a chance to have their name randomly drawn out. Those 25 lucky customers will then be contacted to make their payment and their figure will be shipped out to them in time for the holidays."

Will this be soon then? I kinda thought it would be up tonight.

De-lurking for a moment.

My signature edition Tom and David figures arrived. I'm so impressed Big Chief got them out so quickly!:clap

Anyway-this 10th Doctor is just incredible. The wife actually commented how amazing it was (and this rare believe me).

Anyway, pics:

You will be so pleased when this arrives guys! :)

Nice hands-in-pocket pose for 10! I was thinking of displaying him that way at some point.

I futzed with the coat some more, and you can really get it to lay much more naturally than I had it before if you mess with it, some.

Nice hands-in-pocket pose for 10! I was thinking of displaying him that way at some point.

I futzed with the coat some more, and you can really get it to lay much more naturally than I had it before if you mess with it, some.

yes! hands in the pocket pose rocks, def will be doin the same.

Cheers guys. :hi5:
I know it is a simple pose but it just makes me think of Tennant (despite him being a typically on-the-move manic type).

Haven't futzed much, but he looks good, i like the glasses on.

Looking good! I have to say the glasses turned out well.

No feet but theoretically you are able to have feet attached should you wish. HT feet specifically won't work however; too big.
I'm basing this off my experience in replacing the 4th Doctor's shoes with boots mind you (so I might be talking out of my rear here).

Tom's shoes used the same sort of connector as HT but smaller than a HT's version if you see what I mean. Maybe another company's foot would work?

Does Tennant have feet or pegs? I have some red converse ready to go and a spare pair of HT feet on hand.

1464598_10202571124540301_2009186978_n.jpg

OMG this figure is amazing. It photographs so well, and as for the suit, never mind 1/6 tailoring, I'd trust BC to make me a suit. The paint job, the paint job stands up to almost any kind of photography, flash, camera phone, it always looks good.

I'm actually thinking of entering he DOTD lottery as I know my Tennant will end up being played with by my kids and I'd kind of like one I can keep pristine.

The only thing is I STILL HAVEN'T HAD MY SHIPPING NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to shout, I've just got 'in hand' envy.

OMG this figure is amazing. It photographs so well, and as for the suit, never mind 1/6 tailoring, I'd trust BC to make me a suit. The paint job, the paint job stands up to almost any kind of photography, flash, camera phone, it always looks good.

I'm actually thinking of entering he DOTD lottery as I know my Tennant will end up being played with by my kids and I'd kind of like one I can keep pristine.

The only thing is I STILL HAVEN'T HAD MY SHIPPING NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to shout, I've just got 'in hand' envy.

Yeah me too, still nothing :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back