Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, other than what they've announced, what other figures do you think we're going to see next?

Look who arrived today!

tennant_zps030337c9.jpg

Looks amazing with the TARDIS! Though I do wonder where the Doctor has been giving presents. Must've been quite the dirty planet. :lol

Sirjediknight made most of it. I bought it as a kit and built the roof and finishing touches. I am going to build Four's Police Box next.

Oh man, you guys! These are just so hugely impressive. I am happy beyond my wildest dreams! LOL. I really liked the 11th Doctor figure, but there's no denying they stepped up their game with these!

PROS: Nearly everything. The way the outfits lay, the detail and the stitching is top notch. I have no QC issues at all. The accessories are so well done, and the paint jobs on them seem cleaner than on 11. I love the new bases! They are very cool looking, and I love how the number appears! The packaging is beautiful, too.

CONS: The 5 o'clock shadow is perhaps a bit overdone. It's not too bad, but I think it could have been a little bit more subtle. My 10th figure's body seems a bit loose and he can't hold some action poses.

There are more pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/31045631@N00/sets/72157638627926063/

11348953824_166e44fa58_c.jpg

11349007243_9a21109d9f_c.jpg

11349009453_deef0f31df_c.jpg

11349001003_2defc817fb_c.jpg

11349001853_8be04d603e_c.jpg

P.S. - I really want an updated stand for 11 now!

10's light up base works great.

4's base will not lioght up at all. Hoping it's a battery isue.

I found my Tom base was a bit dimmer than my Tennant base (which is really bright). I can only assume it's a battery issue. I'll try to buy a replacement sometime this weekend and let you all know if it makes a difference.

I bet it is the battery. Both of mine are nice and bright as you can see, but if the batteries came from the Chinese factory, I'm guessing they are as low cost as possible. I didn't even look to see what kind of batteries it took.

Back