Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that the UK orders will ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So my domestic #10 orders (in my personal case, as I could not pay for both #10 and #4) should hit me on Wednesday!

I cannot wait!

Loving your pix Pixletwin! The shot near the computer keyboard is really great :)

...this will be when :blissysmi will become :blissy

Thanks for the info Daron. Ten looks amazing - the sculpt, paint job and tailoring (on the suit at least) are superb. The coat looks quality too, can't wait to see some futzing on him.

Well I sped home from work and ran insided the post office...nothing there! Ugh! :( My first thought here was, oh my lovely wife must have stopped off at the Post Office and picked them up for me. :pray:

I got home and asked: "Honey did you go to the post office today?"

Wife: oh I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to."

Me: "Oh that's okay. I wonder why Fed Ex didn't deliver?"

Wife: "Oh Fed Ex delivered right to the house."

Me: :yess:

My son: "Daddy your 4th is here!:blissy

Now for some strange reason I found one box in my display room that clearly wasn't big enough to house two figures. Apparently Fed-Ex asked if anyone would be home tomorrow as they have one more package to deliver.

I hear that the UK orders will ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So my domestic #10 orders (in my personal case, as I could not pay for both #10 and #4) should hit me on Wednesday!

I cannot wait!

Loving your pix Pixletwin! The shot near the computer keyboard is really great :)

...this will be when :blissysmi will become :blissy

Well, that's a kick in the nuts.

He looks far better than I ever thought he would.

180 signature in the house, i will try and post pics this weekend, my wife is ill, so not much spare time right now. Looks good at early inspection, noticed a wire in the bottom edge oft he coat for posing options which seems nice. I am concerned that my box says 1 of 2 and box 2 is missing.

And that's a used/displayed one with a scratched base!

Wow. Imagine what the ones with the autographs will cost.

Which is rather crazy since he's still avalible from BCS for £169.99!!

Seen the same for Amy Pond, there's a few expensive ones on there. Saw a Smith for 399 pounds, which is insane as he's still available for cheaper.

Yup, just called fedex, apparently 4 got left behind in memphis, hopefully he gets here tomorrow, i'd love to get all 3 doctors on display. Now i just need that amy head......

I've had it with one of my Smith figures but not too bad, still holds a pose. If it's the knee, best thing to do is the glue trick. If it's at the hip, I don't really know. If it's too bad (to the point where he can't stand up) you can always try getting a replacement.

Yeah, both my 4th and 10th Doctors have slightly loose hips. :/ Oh well. I'll figure something out.
I'm absolutely in love with the figures otherwise! I don't have time to take anymore pics as of yet, as I have to study for finals and see the Hobbit tonight. But here's my current Who display! Sorry for the bad pic. Had to take it with my phone. I'll upload some better ones later.
WY2ag37.jpg

Back