Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got shipping notification for the Dynamix that will be shipped tomorrow from DHL. Might mean my Doctors will arrive with it early next week! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Okay, one more...

"I don't wanna go.... back in the box!" :monkey2

913e1e1011121f339e8a68e0b7f3ea29_zpsde8e459c.jpg

:lol

Okay, one more...

~snip~

Well, now you've got to do this..

Eleventhdoctor.jpg

doctorKidAmyBIG.jpg

Since Eleventh Hour is still my favorite episode of Smith, it's the first thing I'll do, probably. Wish I picked up a 2nd Tennant just for the outfit.

Thanks for the photos Pixeltwin. I was considering canceling this one and just getting Tom, but now, I'll pay him off after Christmas.

Thanks for the photos Pixeltwin. I was considering canceling this one and just getting Tom, but now, I'll pay him off after Christmas.

He is worth it. Very fun to mess around with. The ankle articulation is great too for the regeneration pose. :lol

@ Xeno, I will pop a Matt head when I get home.. I am really anxious to introduce Ten to his Police Box.

Can't wait to see Ten with your TARDIS. It's been a long and difficult wait but finally these are in our hands. :yess:

I'm glad I didn't cancel my order now. While I really like my Eleventh Doctor, I don't think I could justify the price if I had to make that purchase again. Ten looks to be an improvement, so I'm happy. A shame it'll almost certainly be my last for the next few years.

No call. No email with tracking. It was a right and proper surprise. :D

I raced home at lunch, to find the notice on my door! Grrr! LOL. Still, there are worse problems. I'm going to try to drive to the FedEx place and pick it up! I'm so excited!

Looks like I wasn't as crazy as you all thought! I hope mine show up today too! congrats Pixletwin!

No you were not! You were totally sane! LOL.

Okay, one more...

913e1e1011121f339e8a68e0b7f3ea29_zpsde8e459c.jpg

:goodpost::rotfl

He looks amazing there.

I think this likeness is a lot stronger then the 4th Doc's.

I hear that the UK orders will ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So my domestic #10 orders (in my personal case, as I could not pay for both #10 and #4) should hit me on Wednesday!

I cannot wait!

Loving your pix Pixletwin! The shot near the computer keyboard is really great :)

Now when can we preorder Hartnell? :blissysmi

...this will be when :blissysmi will become :blissy

Back