Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind though if you want 10 shipped and wait until after the new year to pay for 4 then you'll get hit twice for shipping. Not a huge deal for UK customers but for U.S. customers it's a big deal.

Very true, of course you could just wait for both and have both shipped later. I'm a bit torn. I know I could use a bit more time paying these, but I also really want them NOW! I have money socked away for them in any case, but it might be nice to free up some funds for Christmas AND my partner's birthday which is coming up.

Does anyone know how long it takes to ship from BCS to the US (specifically Northern California)? Just would like to have an idea. Thanks in advance.

Not sure about CA. Stuff usually takes about a week to reach me from the UK. But, living a couple hours south of Chicago might help that since it's usually sent via airmail. Hilariously, that's about how long it takes for packages from CA to reach me!

Very true, of course you could just wait for both and have both shipped later. I'm a bit torn. I know I could use a bit more time paying these, but I also really want them NOW! I have money socked away for them in any case, but it might be nice to free up some funds for Christmas AND my partner's birthday which is coming up.

I love that they're giving us the extra time, but I will try to pay by December 6 all the same.

Oh, too cool! Although thinking about it, if you've paid a deposit you should get a reasonable amount of time to pay (which we now have).

I'm going to try and get 10 this year, but nice to know the option is there of waiting.

Late to this party. My dad paid the deposit on these two for me, and I gave him the cash for both. He hasn't got back to me to say that there have been any requests for final payments or anything. Could someone tell me what the actual situation is just now please.

Update. I am so used to them only communicating through Facebook, that it didn't think to check their website.
All making sense now. Cheers.

I'm down to pay for this yet I have literally no idea how to as my order doesn't appear when I log in?

Odds on us getting a McGann Doctor? Which outfit though?

My bet is with McGann that we'll get the "Night of the Doctor" version with the 50th Banner and then they'll do a proper 8th Doctor accessory pack with an alternate head (if those ever get off the ground). If you think about it they had the same idea for Smith before the 50th.

finally got a 11th doc! sooo stoked, really like it. :yess: was 150 used on the bay. left leg upper thigh joint is a lil loose but other than that all is good. should i be worried bout that leg breaking? will handle with care just wondering its the sign of a comin prob or not.

also has BCS said anything bout the retail ver of 10th? like when?

Last edited:
finally got a 11th doc! sooo stoked, really like it. was 150 used on the bay. left leg upper thigh joint is a lil loose but other than that all is good. shroud i be worried bout that leg breaking? will handle with care just wondering its the sign of a comin prob or not.

also has BCS said anything bout the retail ver of 10th? like when?

No info on a retail of 10, although we're all assuming it will have the different color suit. I would also expect at least a 6 month wait. The first version isn't even out yet!

Got an email from BC, that 10th Doctor figure and statuette, and apparently there's another, more limited edition of the 10th Doctor figure that you can only pick up at a convention of sorts.

Wonder if the regular edition of the Vinyl figurine comes with that 2nd head but I doubt it.

No info on a retail of 10, although we're all assuming it will have the different color suit. I would also expect at least a 6 month wait. The first version isn't even out yet!

thks! :)

i know its not out im just kicking myself for not preordering one, with the 11th inhand now i needs the 10th. :gah:

that dynamix stylised 10th is very tempting does look cool!

thks! :)

i know its not out im just kicking myself for not preordering one, with the 11th inhand now i needs the 10th. :gah:

that dynamix stylised 10th is very tempting does look cool!

Um. An email just went out: only 100 more 10ths available with a different shirt and tie!

Yup, just got that email.
I nearly went straight to order before realizing its just the one I have on order with darker shirt and different tie! Anyway, great news for 100 dudes that didn't get in before it sold out.

Back