Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for now the best move is to simply wait until they fix their page and then pay for both with combined shipping, BUT they won't be sending invoices to pay for them you just have to do so by December 6th? Is that the long and short of it?

So for now the best move is to simply wait until they fix their page and then pay for both with combined shipping, BUT they won't be sending invoices to pay for them you just have to do so by December 6th? Is that the long and short of it?

I think that's a good summary!

Thanks Jon, that makes sense. I have been so giddy from all the announcements and threads on this forum and that, I couldn't think strait. :lol

Oh I know what you mean! I've been floating on a cloud of Doctor Who excitement all day.

I can't believe how difficult it is to even just pay them the money for these things... :lol

Mind you, on the bright side, thanks to selling off some other stuff recently at least I already had the money already put aside and waiting to pay for these, so I'm lucky enough that such a sudden payment window won't affect me personally. I feel for those who have been caught short though, especially given the time of year.

Still, with a great many 'new' old episodes discovered, former Doctors returning, a brand new Doctor in Capaldi just around the corner, John Hurt being awesome, the Doctor Who docudrama, the McGann mini episode, a few other bits and pieces that I won't spoil, and the 50th Anniversary special just around the corner, and a Hartnell figure on the horizon from Big Chief as well, now is a pretty damn good time to be a Who fan.

Last edited:
I'm down to pay for this yet I have literally no idea how to as my order doesn't appear when I log in?

Odds on us getting a McGann Doctor? Which outfit though?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well, I have just checked all my details for both #4 and #10 Doctors (and my Signature, Numbered Sherlock pair whilst I was in) and all seems OK for the moment, just awaiting payment requests.

Having said that,

As a customer of two figures, with another four either on the way ASAP or coming soon...the website being fragmented this way is a (big) bit of a chore to get into.

This aspect of unifying all your orders on one bit of the site and amending/examining your payments on another section, and generally making hard to navigate to the right parts...it's just not working for them.

I'm down to pay for this yet I have literally no idea how to as my order doesn't appear when I log in?

Odds on us getting a McGann Doctor? Which outfit though?

Did you import your order details..?

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/site/view-order.php

I believe this is the temporary version of their payment section, and just highlights my previous comments.

Secondly...Did Mr McGann wear two outfits?

Last edited:
I'm probably just being thick here but could anyone clarify - I ordered and paid in full for the 4th Doctor normal edition does that mean I'll get him before christmas or have to wait until Jan?

You still have to wait i think for the shipping bill and then you will get it before Christmas im pretty sure when i paid shipping was not included.
Im also trying to pay the remaining balance for my Tenth Doctor Signiture edition.
I also just caved and bought the Tenth Doctor Dynamix figure as it looks realy cool i have not been able to pay for that yet.
Im just glad that things are finaly getting better for Big chief as there a great bunch of lads and i realy want them to succeed.

Well, I have just checked all my details for both #4 and #10 Doctors (and my Signature, Numbered Sherlock pair whilst I was in) and all seems OK for the moment, just awaiting payment requests.

Having said that,

As a customer of two figures, with another four either on the way ASAP or coming soon...the website being fragmented this way is a (big) bit of a chore to get into.

This aspect of unifying all your orders on one bit of the site and amending/examining your payments on another section, and generally making hard to navigate to the right parts...it's just not working for them.

I believe this is the temporary version of their payment section, and just highlights my previous comments.

I just tried that link it is says that my e-mail address password combination is wrong when i know its right.

https://www.youtube.com/v/J6wtsYi2lSM?version=3&autohide=1&autoplay=1 in case no one saw this, it was released yesterday.

Having said that,

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oooh, that's very good. At least PMcG got his face in it, shame they'd already written themselves into a corner by announcing John Hurt though, it would have been nice to see him fight the Time War.

That whole short film makes up for the lacklustre TV movie the Americans gave him.

@ditch, strange...I know it is twitchy when you put in the wrong email. I had similar problems, but I went back to my original order confirmations to see which email it had been sent to.

EighthDoctorShroud.jpg

tumblr_inline_msaapzKjSr1qz4rgp.jpg

dark-eyes-8th-doctor.jpg

Doctor-Who-2791869.jpg

Technically it's four outfits. But only if you wanna be a prick about it. :lol

Big Chief update! Good news, all you people who might not have all the money right now. No need to cancel!

Big Chief Studios Limited
It seems that one little comment by a user can all too easily sew the seed of doubt.

So for clarity...

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FIGURES TO ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS THEN YOU NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS MADE BY 6TH DECEMBER.

However, it should be noted that if you are unable to make payment by this date, this is not a problem. We will hold on to your figures as you have paid deposits.

Rest assured your figures will not be sold on to another customer, nor will they be incinerated!

Of course we are unable to hold on to the figures indefinitely, so we will need to have received payment by the end of February 2014 latest.

Please also note that we are currently working on updating the payment system for the figures. We will have an update coming very soon so please stay tuned...

Thanks BCS

I'd say unclear communication by Big Chief themselves is more to blame for any panic that may have been caused, but anyway, good (sensible) news all the same.

Now if only they'd finally fix their website. But I guess right now a payment system that actually works will suffice... :lol

Keep in mind though if you want 10 shipped and wait until after the new year to pay for 4 then you'll get hit twice for shipping. Not a huge deal for UK customers but for U.S. customers it's a big deal.

Back