'Beverly Hills 90210: The New Class'?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26529-90210_600x250.jpg

What's up with this.....There are NO attractive females on the show (except Loughlin). You would think that there would be........

And the guy with the full beard is a freshman in high school.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i was watching the CW yesterday and they must have advertised this show about 50 times. they keep showing 2 dudes doing that palm slap and then back of the hand slap like in the opening sequence of the original show.:rolleyes: it's hella-gay if you ask me.

And the guy with the full beard is a freshman in high school.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hey I had a guy in my freshman class with a beard fuller than that. And he was our age, so he didn't just keep flunking to be older than a normal 9th grader.

I actually had a really good friend who had a full goatee in the 7th grade.....so it isn't really outlandish, just rare.

Peach Pit Owner "Nat" to Star on 90210 Spin-Off
By Us Magazine
July 9, 2008, 6:20 am PDT

CW's 90210 spin-off is getting another familiar face: Peach Pit owner Nat!

Actor Joe E. Tata tells the Associated Press that he just wrapped up shooting the pilot episode, airing September 2.

He says he is still uncertain if he'll return to the show permanently.

"The coin's in the air for me," the actor, 71, says. "I guess it comes under the heading of magic test: Let's see if the audience still remembers me."

Tata - who describes Nat as a good guy, always there to help out" - says people still stop him on the street after all these years.

"Cops and firefighters say to me, 'I used to watch the show - I mean, my wife did, or girlfriend,'" he said. "But they knew more about the show than I did."

Jennie Garth, who played blonde rich girl Kelly Taylor on the original series, will star in several episodes as a high school guidance counselor.

Tori Spelling will reprise her role as Donna Martin in one episode.

And Shannen Doherty (a.k.a. "Brenda Walsh") is in talks to star on the show.

Garth - who once got into a fistfight on-set with Doherty - said she is thrilled her former co-star may be cast.

"A lot of time has passed, and I'm a big girl," she recently said. "I'd have no problem with her coming on the show."

More news from Usmagazine.com

Luke Perry Chooses Law & Order Over 90210
posted by Jay Cocrock in Television at 02:19 PM on 2008.07.31
ShareThis

Source: WENN

Former BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 star LUKE PERRY has signed on to join the cast of LAW & ORDER: SVU after rejecting an offer to reprise his role in the hit TV series.

Perry's former castmates Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty have signed up to appear in the forthcoming spin off series. But the 41-year-old actor, who has enjoyed limited success since leaving the show in 1995, has instead signed on to appear in the criminal drama's season premiere.

The hour-long special will also feature guest appearances by Roseanne star Sara Gilbert and Lost actress Julie Bowen. According to celebrity blog PerezHilton.com, Perry will couple with Bowen to play a father accused of abusing their foster child. Just last month (Jun08), the actor explained his decision not to take part in the show, saying: "I can't re-imagine it currently. It's just not something that I've thought about to be quite honest, I don't see it happening."

Perry's episode is set to air this September (08).

Spelling Quits 90210 Spin-Off
posted by Jay Cocrock in Television at 06:30 PM on 2008.08.11
ShareThis

Source: Usmagazine.com

Actress TORI SPELLING has pulled out of the forthcoming BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 spin-off amid rumours of a salary row.

The star has reportedly walked away from the revamped TV show after discovering she is to be paid $10,000 to $20,000 per episode - less than half the figure former co-stars Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty are picking up to reprise their roles.

Spelling's representative has confirmed the actress' decision, telling Usmagazine.com, "At this time, there are no plans for Tori to appear in the 90210 spin-off."

The move comes just two months after bosses at U.S. TV network CW announced Spelling would return as Donna Martin - now the owner of one of the coolest stores in Beverly Hills.

The actress took the part, stating, "I am excited about it. In some way, every show that followed 90210 was a remake of 90210. For the fans' sake, I am really happy for them."

Anyone watching this? We (My wife and I) are in the middle of hour one and I have to say I don't hate it. Its very predictable and really along the realm of Gossip Girl although I absolutely love that the kids of the past 90210 alumni are making appearances. Andrea's daughter already made an appearance as part of the Journalism staff and Kelly Taylor and David Silver's half sister Erin is a regular. Seeing a bunch of the Easter Eggs from the past show really is making this enjoyable....

Back