Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am more of an IM collector, you know that!

Plus with SS coming out with theirs I tend to gravitate to theirs first. I also have seen some top quality stuff I like to have, that it makes these older ones look a bit ancient and outdated. I am sure if you hang around here enough you will see plenty of SS and time will tell, I will have only the best in my collection from now on. Tripletn, I love Batman but Im not as in love with it like you are. Its easy for me to let go and start over. Just be patient you will see.

Sound advise. There is always going to be a better interpretation of a character somehow, someway, somewhere. Getting too attached to a single piece or a particular collection can steal the wonder and the creativity of the hobby. We need to appreciate the art but also to be ready to move on for better and brighter things.

^^ In best Ace Ventura doing Scottie impersonation: I jest caan't dooo et Captain....I doon't hev the power!!

Looks like a mini statue of Batman Vs Killer Croc is coming out.

Killer-Croc_zps1200d6db.jpg

Looks like a mini statue of Batman Vs Killer Croc is coming out.

Killer-Croc_zps1200d6db.jpg

Would love it if this was the same size as the first release with just a different paint job. But I'll pick it up if it's a mini.

I missed out on the first one that came out because my LCS got shorted! DAMN YOU DIAMOND DISTRIBUTORS!!!!!

Where can we get more information on that? I couldn't find any on the DC Direct website? I would prefer the original but a mini statue might do for me.

Original has been sold out long ago and now very hard to find
The Mini is now your best option at this point, otherwise your going to be very lucky to find one for under $500.
I think it's not DC Direct anymore, they changed names

Back