Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?
That's news to me, can you please list your source?

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/04/08/dc-collectibles-group-solicits-july-2013#14

BATMAN VS. KILLER CROC STATUE (SECOND EDITION)

Sculpted by Ray Villafane

Killer Croc has a taste for revenge and is out for The Dark Knight’s blood. The epic battle between Batman and his reptilian enemy is captured with this new edition of the stunning statue featuring an alternate paint deco on Batman's costume to match his modern look.

Statue measures 16.5" high x 12.75" wide x 9.75" deep.

$299.95 US • On Sale October 2013

*Allocations May Occur

I absolutely hate when companies do this crap and re-release a statue, even if its a different color.

Isn't also about $100 more than it was when it was originally released?

pretty sure it was at least close to that when it originally came out. I vaguely remembering it was a lot more expensive then the other vs. statues I bought.

Wow! That's great news for those who missed out!
I'm very happy for you!

Sometime you get lucky and you get something that goes up in value, however its very selfish to think that others cant have one! So more power to the new buyers!

I dont hate it at all when companies come out with new colors of a very popular statue. Seriously $750 was way too much for anyone to pay to get one of these.

Although I have the blue, I will get the black too!

Yup! Win Win for me...I don't have to pay those high prices, plus it's getting released in the color that I prefer! :yess:

Heck yeah!!! Who says that waiting doesn't pay? Hopefully the integrity of the original sculpt is left intact and only the paint on Batman gets retouched. I would hate to see a ru$h-out sloppy job. The original will always be the most sought out but the ridiculous high price tag will be more realistic. These are great news!!! First day purchase for me :)

Last edited:
Sometime you get lucky and you get something that goes up in value, however its very selfish to think that others cant have one! So more power to the new buyers!

I dont hate it at all when companies come out with new colors of a very popular statue. Seriously $750 was way too much for anyone to pay to get one of these.

your quite judgmental aren't you. No one was precluded from getting one. No one is precluded from getting one now. One of the reasons for buying "collectible" items is that they go up in value. When a company releases a limited run statue, you would expect them to honor that limited run and not try to bypass their commitment to the customer by re-releasing it in a different color. People complain on here all the time about edition size. I couldn't give a crap about the edition size of something. But once you decide on an edition size you should stick to it.

Heck yeah!!! Who says that waiting doesn't pay? Hopefully the integrity of the original sculpt is left intact and only the paint on Batman gets retouched. I would hate to see a ru$h-out sloppy job. The original will always be the most sought out but the ridiculous high price tag will be more realistic. There are great news!!! First day purchase for me :)

new version:

Killer-Croc_zps1a23758f.jpg

Old verson:

croc_zpsbf9d489a.jpg

Averone for "Presidente" ;)

Back