Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perhaps the "courteous" thing would have been to PM your statement to those you determined were in violation of forum policy instead of scolding them in public :slap

Yes perhaps, your right.
On the other hand it's perhaps best you do the same. We all should.
I didn't have the time as I was on the go reading your comment, there are plenty of smart guys here watching and posting. I will assure you, I'm sure someone already has by now. I'm
Sorry of it seemed like it was directed at you.
I'm sure it's best we police ourselves, why bother the good folks who run this place?

Lol this isn't Statue Forum. No one should give a ____ about the selling and buying of customs. It's such a stupid courtesy to take and I'm glad this forum generally doesn't bother to moderate that stuff. With SF it's just blatant pandering since everyone still does it, makes threads for the sole sake of doing it, but they just change the wording and wait for you to PM rather than openly state it. That or their thread links to their FB, which has huge "PLEASE BUY ME" signs everywhere :lol

Lol this isn't Statue Forum. No one should give a ____ about the selling and buying of customs. It's such a stupid courtesy to take and I'm glad this forum generally doesn't bother to moderate that stuff. With SF it's just blatant pandering since everyone still does it, makes threads for the sole sake of doing it, but they just change the wording and wait for you to PM rather than openly state it. That or their thread links to their FB, which has huge "PLEASE BUY ME" signs everywhere :lol

Apparently there is at least one guy who feels the need to moderate it :wink1:

Yes perhaps, your right.
On the other hand it's perhaps best you do the same. We all should.
I didn't have the time as I was on the go reading your comment, there are plenty of smart guys here watching and posting. I will assure you, I'm sure someone already has by now. I'm
Sorry of it seemed like it was directed at you.
I'm sure it's best we police ourselves, why bother the good folks who run this place?

Well, glad to know its ok for you to skip the PM route when you feel like it :lol

Well, glad to know its ok for you to skip the PM route when you feel like it :lol

???
Okay your not getting this
Or you have something against me wanting to help
Nevermind!
People can go back and read the posts, I'm not the one who say where can I buy this or how much. And I don't post anything for sale, that's my collection I'm showing here, not a Batman Garage sale in this forum! :lol lol
Lets get back on topic, show me some Batman and lets not worry about what the others say

Lmfao at the last couple of pages wth? What did csi do FFS? Honestly its like some ****ing secret society in here lmfao

someone posted they knew of a statue for sale and I asked who and how much. :horror

I honestly don't know why I haven't been banned for it yet :dunno

someone posted they knew of a statue for sale and I asked who and how much. :horror

Don't worry about it dude. Let the kids think they have some uber secret masons club and Phil Coulson is going to barge in here and shut the hole site down... :lol

If you want customs go to statue forum. They have heaps, fire a few PM's round and you'll find everybody is cool. I've got a few myself.

This message will self destruct in 5.........4......

Don't worry about it dude. Let the kids think they have some uber secret masons club and Phil Coulson is going to barge in here and shut the hole site down... :lol

If you want customs go to statue forum. They have heaps, fire a few PM's round and you'll find everybody is cool. I've got a few myself.

This message will self destruct in 5.........4......

:lol Hahahah, that was pretty clever!!!

Now, let's get back to topic.

Banned?? Whos getting banned?? Am I getting banned????

null_zps52e12093.gif

Well as much as I love all of the pics so far, THIS is MY Fav Batman

null_zpsf98046af.jpg

Now he just needs to GET here.:rotfl

Cleaver?
ha ha ha!

Yes Im in a hidden super uber secret Bat cave with a bunch of uber crazy Batman collectors, who have all these bat statues hidden from prying eyes, hence the reason we all post them to show them here :monkey1

:cuckoo: Seriously guys, go show us some Batman statues, or just go away and play in your HT custom thread and leave us to enjoy our Batman statues!

Banned?? Whos getting banned?? Am I getting banned????

null_zps52e12093.gif

Well as much as I love all of the pics so far, THIS is MY Fav Batman

null_zpsf98046af.jpg

Now he just needs to GET here.:rotfl

I couldnt agree more. Cant wait for this! :clap

I know right... At this rate Supeman will get here faster...lol

I cant believe we saw him last year at the show and now its SDCC 2013 and its still not here!
I will be selling most of my Batmans just to get this!

I have a feeling they want to make sure its done right, I cant complain.

I cant believe we saw him last year at the show and now its SDCC 2013 and its still not here!

If it is between no delay and screwing it up or a delay and getting it right I pick getting right.... I just can't wait to get the Worlds Finest

null_zpsba3e6c1c.jpg

Why are you going to sell most of your Batmans Ave? They need to be kept together in such an incredible collection, not dispersed. And don't tell me for space. I could think of a bunch of your sates that should be sold before Batman. Just saying;)

If it is between no delay and screwing it up or a delay and getting it right I pick getting right.... I just can't wait to get the Worlds Finest

null_zpsba3e6c1c.jpg

AMAZING DISPLAY!! :yess:
Thats why when you get the best you dont want the rest!

Why are you going to sell most of your Batmans Ave? They need to be kept together in such an incredible collection, not dispersed. And don't tell me for space. I could think of a bunch of your sates that should be sold before Batman. Just saying;)

I am more of an IM collector, you know that!

Plus with SS coming out with theirs I tend to gravitate to theirs first. I also have seen some top quality stuff I like to have, that it makes these older ones look a bit ancient and outdated. I am sure if you hang around here enough you will see plenty of SS and time will tell, I will have only the best in my collection from now on. Tripletn, I love Batman but Im not as in love with it like you are. Its easy for me to let go and start over. Just be patient you will see.

Back