Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best!

6F8BF5AF-B58D-4B73-8251-5287CF6937C2_zpse1svf17s.jpg
QUOTE]

This is the quintessential Batfleck for me.:rotfl

I would like the black and grey more if it wasn't over-sized and the pose a bit odd. Come to think of it, I wasn't 100% on both headsculpts as well. Guess I don't like it as much as I thought.

I wouldn't vote for the P1 Miller Bats as it's not released. For now, it's the P1 Arkham Knight Bats. I think that might be dethroned by Noel Bats though.

I think I am the only person who is not blown away by that P1 TDKR statue.

I'm not a big fan of it either. I don't like the profiles (well done, but not how I picture Batman), and the pose is lifeless. I know it's a museum pose, but it still looks to me like he's just missed a bus, and is watching it drive away without him.

Well.....charged today but no shipping notice.....the dreaded "Shipping Item(s) Soon"......sons 5th bday is Thursday. Would love to get this Friday or Saturday as he loves Batman.

Well.....charged today but no shipping notice.....the dreaded "Shipping Item(s) Soon"......sons 5th bday is Thursday. Would love to get this Friday or Saturday as he loves Batman.

I'm flex paying mine...hopefully it ships soon for you.

Back