Battle of Crete: German Paratrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Its a a shame that the people who would appreciate this most wouldnt have a clue who sideshow are :(

Considering A Weekend of Heroes is chalk full of them, it's right in Sideshow's back yard, and they've never paid the measly $400 for a booth, that fail is on Sideshow. :monkey1

IMG_5045-1.jpg

IMG_5046-1.jpg

I would love to see an allied women's auxiliary or female Red Army PF this nice, but I am pretty sure that will never happen.

Why o' why, did I feel the need to look in this thread again.
Nice sharp photo Josh. WOW really amazing looking. Very very tempting..

Yes Star, fingers crossed :wink1:

Does this PF qualify for the Sideshow Originals 10% off coupon? If so, can I use the coupon and still pay for it via flexpay?

Bumping up this thread because I miss talking about this AMAZING piece!

Man, the detail is so amazing on the uniform of this outstanding PF. I know I'm being impatient, but I for one can't wait to see the next soldier in this line! Love it!

BTW, I wonder why SS hasn't revealed the ES on the EX.

Bumping up this thread because I miss talking about this AMAZING piece!

Man, the detail is so amazing on the uniform of this outstanding PF. I know I'm being impatient, but I for one can't wait to see the next soldier in this line! Love it!

BTW, I wonder why SS hasn't revealed the ES on the EX.

When are we expecting this!
I am eagerly anticipating this statue.
Why dont we know the ES yet?

When are we expecting this!
I am eagerly anticipating this statue.
Why dont we know the ES yet?

I wish SS would tell us. It's been TBD since we ordered...I'd imagine the ES would be fairly low but then again that was before the NRD took into effect. It still says 1st quarter 2011.

I'm also wondering if the same concept for this was used for the Brendan Fraser PF.

The quality is night and day though.

I think this piece looks excellent. I hope we get more military PF's from WW2 and other wars.

Well, apparently we are supposed to be getting an American and a British Paratrooper to go along with this.

I really hope these all sell well so SS will be compelled to continue the line.

bear...i ordered it and can't wait. stand alone piece or not it looks flippin' amazing. it will fit right in with all of my other WWII stuff.

Last edited:
Back