Battle of Crete: German Paratrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
BUY NOW!
Battle of Crete: German Paratrooper Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding work SS.

I'd love a Civil War PF line but doubt that will ever happen. :monkey2

Looks amazing, just not my thing. Gives me hope for some sorta band of brothers statues/figs.

Looks great but much like theyre PF zombies, I'm not about to start shelling out $300 for random 21" German Soldiers. I think WWII collectors aren't also about to just dive into something like this, they've been collecting a while and have large armies of 12" soldiers, I think this may be a bit putting off.

If they focused it a bit more on people like, just right off the top of my head, Chesty Puller, I think they'd see more interest.

Just too much good licensed stuff to waste my money on a what is basically a tiny mannequin to showcase some WWII era uniforms and gear. I'd rather spend my cash on the Rocketeer or Indy.

How can we get the HD pics ?

3000081press019255490.jpg

300008press019280928.jpg

300008press139337156.jpg

300008press039404080.jpg

That looks fantastic!

I am a big collector of WWII soldiers, and this is just fantastic!
Easily ordered!
What is the release date on this?

BTW, they plan to do the American, and British next!

I love it!
Its a dream come true!

I ordered. Looks awesome. Just wonder if more will come. A display of a few WW2 PF's would rule. Throw a Japanese or American Soldier, even a Nazi General, could be a nice display. First Comic Con item I ordered, just can't keep up with the Marvel and SW stuff.

If they can match that paintwork in production this will be a fantastic piece

First quarter?
Maybe Flex pay on this then.
Way too many things coming out from SS!!

Back