Battle of Crete: German Paratrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge delay on this piece....

Just got an email telling me my two remaining flexpay payments are now July and August.......

I was really looking forward to getting it but I hope it is for the best...

Cheers

Huge delay on this piece....

Just got an email telling me my two remaining flexpay payments are now July and August.......

I was really looking forward to getting it but I hope it is for the best...

Cheers

Darn it!!!

Its ok, I am doing way too many commission projects now!

Alex

Only 100 of the EX announced. I never ordered one, but I still think it looks great. I'm praying Sideshow does a PF or two from the Civil War. That I'd order.

Hi!

I usually don't care for ES but it was a pleasant surprise to know that the edition size for the exclusive will be just 100.....I was committed to getting this piece from the beginning so if the ES was 1000 I would still be happy.

I hope that helps SS release of the American soldier in the near future. I always wanted a 1/4 scale WWII statue and Sideshow did an amazing job on this Paratrooper.

August can't come fast enough.....

Cheers

Bear

With that ES, this will prolly be the only one of the line!

why do you think they won't finish the para line. they said after this they were going to do a Brit and American para. this will sell out, so not sure why they would not proceed.

anyway this is BAD news if they aren't doing the american para. l collect 1/6 Americans paras and was looking foward to a 1/4 version.

I wouldn't worry - a 100 ES for the exclusive does not mean that they've decided to discontinue the line; it's just a reflection of the lower demand for non-licensed items. The Patient Zero EX PF also had a low ES and it's one of the more valuable PFs on the secondary market right now.

This piece is bad ass. I'm really interested in the Screaming Eagles and Rangers and wish Sideshow would do a PF of them to. But who knows if any more Military PF's will be made.

Was hoping to see images of this... sounds like the techniques used on him are getting translated into the new 1:2 line.

Hope he turns out as nice as people were predicting.

Looking at Rock & Roll, the 1/6 lines as well. :yess:

I'll believe that when he is in my hands.

I've been around to long to fall for Sideshow prototype pictures.

Same thoughts were going through my head.. definitely looks like the arms and head of Rock & Roll are a translucent material, but seeing (in hand) is believing.

What's funny though is Sideshow has had a few winners in the past doing this (Gandalf being the nicest) but it seems like it was abandoned until now.

If anything Sideshow has proven time and again they are 100% perfect at being 100% inconsistent with paints.

Only sure thing with SS paints is that nothing is a sure thing.

Any word from Con about what the delay is with this one? :wave This PF is still one of my most anticipated pieces.

Hey guys!

Although it was NOT stated on the "Coming in the next 30 days" section on the NL today, I spoke with someone at Sideshow and they told me that this PF is still schedule to ship this month. There are no delays but it was left out of the NL information.

Still looking forward to it....

Cheers

Last edited:
Back