Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say that last episode was probably my favourite so far. Am really enjoying the music in it as well, so I hope it gets some form of soundtrack release in the future.

Plus having the next episode preview voiced by Peter "Optimus Prime" Cullen is just the icing on the cake :D I knew he'd done one for B:TAS so it's nice to see the relationship continue.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/abjaodJii-4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/abjaodJii-4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
B:TAS Promo with Peter Cullen

I continue to really enjoy this show, and loved this week's episode. It was great that they showed how Red Hood became The Joker (even if it was in the alternate universe). I can't wait for next week.

yeaa ! really good show.
looking forward to the next episode.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d4e0xcmtYwo&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d4e0xcmtYwo&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

This show has been consistently kicking ass every week. I loved the nod to Alan Moore's origin of the Joker in The Killing Joke by having an appearance of the Red Hood. :rock

I want to watch this week's episode only to find out CN changed the air time to 8:30. My DVD recorded the show that was on at 8:00. :(

I want to watch this week's episode only to find out CN changed the air time to 8:30. My DVD recorded the show that was on at 8:00. :(

Mine did too. It recorded the Secret Saturdays (lame). Keep an eye out, CN replays the new Batman all weekend.

Mine did too. It recorded the Secret Saturdays (lame). Keep an eye out, CN replays the new Batman all weekend.

I did a quick check, I think the next time is Wednesday at 5:30. Part 1 will be on right before it.

I don't get why they would change the airtime so late in the season.

I caught it this morning. Great episode. Very similar to last week's, but different somehow. ;)

I did a quick check, I think the next time is Wednesday at 5:30. Part 1 will be on right before it.

I don't get why they would change the airtime so late in the season.

I think it's good for the show to be right before Clone Wars. BatB kicks ass and I think people are noticing, hence the better time slot.

I caught it this morning. Great episode. Very similar to last week's, but different somehow. ;)

:lol :lol :lol

I think it's good for the show to be right before Clone Wars. BatB kicks ass and I think people are noticing, hence the better time slot.

That's true. It's just weird since Clone Wars only has a few episodes left. I guess it's good if they continue with reruns. I'm not sure how many Batman has left. This week's wasn't the last, was it?

Just got round to watching it and I can't actually remember laughing so much at a show that's meant for kids. Have enjoyed the series since ep 1 but this one was special.

Anyone else find that OwlMan's Batman suit although being based on the original suit from Detective Comics 27 looked at times a lot like the suit from Justice League Unlimited ?

Huge fan of the show! It plays out the DC Universe in a fun and refreshing way. Lots of tongue in cheek comments and actions. Not too dark, but mature enough that they can keep it interesting.

Anyone else find that OwlMan's Batman suit although being based on the original suit from Detective Comics 27 looked at times a lot like the suit from Justice League Unlimited ?

That's totally what they were going for. Same with the "spare" batmobile. This show: :rock

The new episode was great.

Best line of the show:

Ms. Man-Face: You would hit a lady, would you?

Batman: The hammer of justice is unisex

*whack*

Back