Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! The grappling gun included in the EX really doesn't do anything for the figure. In fact, if the cape drapes over the hand it basically is the regular version,and being that small it's not a big deal,imo.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Though, one cannot help wonder...why he is holding the locked & loaded grappling gun while walking down, calmly, into his own bat-infested basement? So, logically, yeah, it's definitely not a case of EX or Fail! Ooops...I used the word 'Logic' for us collectors! Hundred thousand apologies. :slap

If I had the option of getting the EX vs. getting a discount/double rewards or free shipping, I think I would probably choose the latter :lol

The grappling gun doesn't really do a whole lot for me either. Still, when choosing between having an extra accessory or not, it's a no-brainer. If I weren't able to get one because they sold out, I wouldn't lose any sleep over this one though.

It is a little odd that he's just carrying the grappling gun around in the batcave. Maybe he's going to pull a Rorschach and shoot someone with it? After all, Alfred did tell Vicki about Bruce's secret identity. Can't have any loose ends... :monkey3

Though, one cannot help wonder...why he is holding the locked & loaded grappling gun while walking down, calmly, into his own bat-infested basement? So, logically, yeah, it's definitely not a case of EX or Fail! Ooops...I used the word 'Logic' for us collectors! Hundred thousand apologies. :slap

He's probably getting ready to go out and fight baddies? The Batcave has multiple levels, connected by stairs, right?

Who knows. EX, Reg, discount or not, this piece is a winner.

Val Kilmer FTW!

eZZKwCp.gif

I love that I decided to get this.. But I am super happy for you 89 Batman fans... It does not get much better then this as far s collectables go.. And it's nice to see that it was done so well.

I am not a huge fan of the 89 film and I am excited about this piece.. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was a nut for this movie!

How can you not be a huge fan of this film? It has an amazing score, iconic suits and vehicles, incredible cast, and so many memorable scenes.

Batwing over moon and I'm Batman are my favorites. :) I still find myself whistling the main themes too!

Still waiting for my statue. They nailed this one.

Back