Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get both Bats and WW, do it. If not, go Bats first because he'll be gone very quickly. As far as Batfleck is concerned, I believe he'll be great.

Posted on FB :thud:

10926223_1102026549823546_7610604385974834602_n.jpg

That looks like at still pic. from the movie right there. Can't wait till I get my Ex. tomorrow:yess:

How can you not be a huge fan of this film? It has an amazing score, iconic suits and vehicles, incredible cast, and so many memorable scenes...

I just picked mine up two days ago; pre-ordered on day 1 in the opening seconds.

What I really liked about this film was that Batman wasn't afraid to kill the bad guys. :) My favorite scene in the film, however, was when Vicki and the other reporter were talking about Bruce Wayne in front of Bruce Wayne (without realizing it was actually him) in the armor room of Wayne Manor.

Love everyone's pictures so can't wait until I have a moment to unbox this one.

I'm actually excited to see his Batman. I realized after I thought that Mark Ruffalo would make a terrible Bruce Banner, that I just don't know anything about casting for a movie. :dunno

Sooo true. i actually really liked norton as the hulk so it annoyed me when I first heard about Ruffalo and he did a great job. i also though daniel craig was the worst casting for bond when it was first announced and he is just badass in those bond movies! I'll give batfleck a shot until I see the movie...

Sooo true. i actually really liked norton as the hulk so it annoyed me when I first heard about Ruffalo and he did a great job. i also though daniel craig was the worst casting for bond when it was first announced and he is just badass in those bond movies! I'll give batfleck a shot until I see the movie...

Haha, definitely agree about Daniel Craig! Best Bond, to me. :rock

I'm actually excited to see his Batman. I realized after I thought that Mark Ruffalo would make a terrible Bruce Banner, that I just don't know anything about casting for a movie. :dunno

Haha, definitely agree about Daniel Craig! Best Bond, to me. :rock

Yeah. I agreed. I know I'm a rarity, but I really liked Man of Steel. It had its flaws, but it painted all of superman's personalities/ethics, while doing something new. (Making him seem so alien)

I actually really like ben Affleck as an actor. And think he has that playboy look and cocky attitude for bruce, but can also portray that gloomy damaged goods batman.

Back