Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score

Preview-1989-Batman-v03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a pass for me but should be great nonetheless!

Probably going to have to pass on this. I'm sure it will look FN awesome. I said to myself that I'm not going to buy any movie versions of the DC characters. I have to maintain control. Otherwise, it will be 3 supermans, 5 batmans, 3 jokers and so on.

....just noticed that the outer ring on the symbol is unpainted? It should be black, not yellow.

I am sure it is just a proto and will be fixed on the final... Just struck me as odd seeing such a glaring mistake on a preview pic.

Sallah

OMG my dream come true :)
Awesome news! The best of the year! Nop the best of the century!!!

I know it isn't the thread for it... but I have a feeling we are going to see Hot Toys Batman Returns stuff soon. We have seen a lot of Keaton Batman stuff being done lately while just earlier this year the Burton license was pretty much dormant outside of the Hot Toys releases. Neca, Mattel, and now Sideshow all have Keaton Batman stuff coming over the next few months... and next year is the 25th Anniversary of the original film.

But that all may just be wishful thinking...

Sallah

Back