Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on FB :thud:

10926223_1102026549823546_7610604385974834602_n.jpg

The EX is still available for preorder,I just checked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going to pre-order the EX today anyway, and now he's sold out. Crap. I waited too long to decide. I wait listed him, but what is the probability that he converts? The only other items I ever wait listed were the Harley and Ivy prints, and that didn't turn out to good.

Tripletn, you better get on the Ex quickly before it goes back on WL.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Sideshow continues to baffle me. They are clearly still capable of knocking it out of the park. I wish I could have this kind of confidence in ALL of their pieces.

Tripletn, you better get on the Ex quickly before it goes back on WL.

He's back on wait list . It appears on the page that the EX is still available, but once you click on it to PO it sends you to wait list. I hope mine converts. I really want the EX.

He's back on wait list . It appears on the page that the EX is still available, but once you click on it to PO it sends you to wait list. I hope mine converts. I really want the EX.

What a bummer. Best of luck with that conversation.

The EX is still available for preorder,I just checked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try adding it to your cart. It'll say it's waitlisted. But the RE is still available... :joy

Like the other guy, you will probably have a very good chance of conversion.

Received an email from SSC about Christopher Reeve Sups:
Thank you for your pre-order of the Christopher Reeves Superman Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Superman statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between March and April 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

I just hope that those final touches mean less PVC will be used and further improvements to the head sculpt. Here's wishing.

Received an email from SSC about Christopher Reeve Sups:
Thank you for your pre-order of the Christopher Reeves Superman Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Superman statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between March and April 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

I just hope that those final touches mean less PVC will be used and further improvements to the head sculpt. Here's wishing.

Well, i doubt PVC will be involved but improvements, i think not...

Regardless if you get the ex or the reg with this piece, you just need to get it. The ex isn't really a game changer and shouldn't be for anyone else.

You just made the biggest mistake saying the reg was a viable option. :lol. Now lets wait for the haters. :impatient:

Back