Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in

15701643163_0f8b9f0401_o.jpg

16133976518_348956dfc5_o.jpg

16321525615_a961505261_o.jpg

16320652352_b60d943001_o.jpg

I still have to futz with the cape to get it to look how I want.

Honestly it's pretty rare to get the opportunity to wait for in hand pics, see an amazing product, and still be able to order the EX. A lot of us have jumped on board. You should too!
I just might yet, but not if I can secure a DD with coin. Just saw the pics and they look ****ing amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What's the coin?
Its a special coin they put in with a percentage of their statues. Its silver I think and it has an effigy of the character on one side plus a symbol to represent them on the other

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Got mine in today. One of the best PFs in my collection. Initially I had hoped for a simpler base; it takes up a lot of real estate in my cabinet. But I think it enhances the overall presentation of the figure. And the likeness is spot on. I'm very happy to have this in the collection.

image.jpg

Got mine in today. One of the best PFs in my collection. Initially I had hoped for a simpler base; it takes up a lot of real estate in my cabinet. But I think it enhances the overall presentation of the figure. And the likeness is spot on. I'm very happy to have this in the collection.

I can't put into words just how much presence the base gives this piece. Its ridiculously huge. From the back of the top step to the front of the bottom step its as deep as some PFs are tall.

The eagle has landed! [emoji1][emoji2][emoji3] I will be opening it very,very-soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back