Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get the 89 batman, it's a great piece and even if they don't do a returns version it's not that big of a difference in the suits to where you would regret getting it to display with this catwoman. I'd jump on it while it's available

I'd get the 89 batman, it's a great piece and even if they don't do a returns version it's not that big of a difference in the suits to where you would regret getting it to display with this catwoman. I'd jump on it while it's available

Going to go that way. Thanks for the advice. BBTS deal pretty good and hard to pass up. Even with ssc reward points , still cheaper to buy from BBTS.

Going to go that way. Thanks for the advice. BBTS deal pretty good and hard to pass up. Even with ssc reward points , still cheaper to buy from BBTS.

Yeah they have a great deal in it and they have excellent packaging, safer from them than say eBay from a random person. I love bbts

Yeah they have a great deal in it and they have excellent packaging, safer from them than say eBay from a random person. I love bbts

That is why I will not buy sealed pf figures or not even 1/6 figures on eBay. If seller will not open and inspect and if there is a problem you are screwed. I have not bought much from BBTS, but do far very impressed with them. Plus their shipping is much cheaper than Sideshow, and I am in Arizona ways away from them, unlike Sideshow just a few hours away.

Last edited:
Finally picked this up.
I love it.
The head turn gives it some life and looks fine to me, however I think the exclusive version should have been a straight head instead of grapple gun.

Speaking of grapple gun, I got the standard edition so I used the NECA gun.
Best of both worlds because he can wear it as well as hold it with the help of a little blue tack.

2016-03-01 18.00.02.jpg
2016-03-01 18.00.41.jpg

I joined the Sideshows waitlist for this statue on Mar 27 and it still hasn't converted. Is it a pretty safe bet that this WL won't convert at this time or should I hold out hope? I am new to this hobby and just wanted to ask you guys opinion on this since some on here have been collecting for a while.
Thanks in advance.

Finally picked this up.
I love it.
The head turn gives it some life and looks fine to me, however I think the exclusive version should have been a straight head instead of grapple gun.

Speaking of grapple gun, I got the standard edition so I used the NECA gun.
Best of both worlds because he can wear it as well as hold it with the help of a little blue tack.

View attachment 249683
View attachment 249686

Nice!

This is a great piece!

Just scored one of these at Jerseyfest MIB for $400. Very pleased with the piece overall, but I may try to satin clearcoat the figure, as he's a little flat to suit me. Anyone else try this?

This statue is amazing. It's my favorite statue I own. I do have a question though - there is a little paint chip on one of the eyebrows and I'm curious what color paint works best, if anyone has any experience? Thanks.

Sorry I had to dig this thread up from the past. I just picked one of these up from Ebay for a bargain price of $280 AUS. This would have to be one of my best finds on the secondary market ever.

About a month ago I was reviewing all the old Premium format figures on Sideshow and came across this, I thought it looked great on the pics and decided to start looking for this. You see I've only started getting back into collecting after taking a few years off, so I wanted to see what I've been missing.

Anyway, the base is incredible, I wish Sideshow would go back into making elaborate bases like this. Overall this statue has held up very well, so glad I found one.

Back