Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that I decided to get this.. But I am super happy for you 89 Batman fans... It does not get much better then this as far s collectables go.. And it's nice to see that it was done so well.

I am not a huge fan of the 89 film and I am excited about this piece.. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was a nut for this movie!

I have to admit I'm not a nut for the film. I enjoyed it, sure, but not a fanatic or anything. When this first went up for PO, I wasn't all that interested. But the production pieces are just phenomenal. This is only the second time I have ever ordered a statue after seeing in hand pics. Can't wait to get this beast!!

Stunning display. May I have your thoughts on the Cinemaquette batmobile and where you purchased it from

Thanks in advance

Stunning display. May I have your thoughts on the Cinemaquette batmobile and where you purchased it from

Thanks in advance

Well , I bought it in CInemaquette ;) A little pricey but Im a big Batman Keaton Fan ;) and I don't like the HT version is too big and bulky and the measurements and proportions are wrong , thats why I bought this one.

Attachments

• 10914996_10204607668124433_4307968222912343950_o.jpg
    10914996_10204607668124433_4307968222912343950_o.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 994439_10204607669004455_4615220381614156603_n.jpg
    994439_10204607669004455_4615220381614156603_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 339
Well , I bought it in CInemaquette ;) A little pricey but Im a big Batman Keaton Fan ;) and I don't like the HT version is too big and bulky and the measurements and proportions are wrong , thats why I bought this one.

It looks beautiful. In your opinion do you think it's worth the price. Also when was it released.

Damn he looks amazing in pics. Guys keep posting. So tempted to pick him up. Other than Turtles, this was the biggest movie to me growing up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn he looks amazing in pics. Guys keep posting. So tempted to pick him up. Other than Turtles, this was the biggest movie to me growing up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Honestly it's pretty rare to get the opportunity to wait for in hand pics, see an amazing product, and still be able to order the EX. A lot of us have jumped on board. You should too!

Tomorrow is my day, after the missed Friday delivery[emoji5]️ Thankfully my wife will be here to accept. I have a table already set up for him next to the HT Batmobile!

45f9fbf391ef72a2557f5dc167ac61a2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly it's pretty rare to get the opportunity to wait for in hand pics, see an amazing product, and still be able to order the EX. A lot of us have jumped on board. You should too!

I agree. It's very rare this happens with the exclusive still up. I'm glad it was though as I really like that switch out hand :yess:

He's back on the waitlist.

I was going to pre-order the EX today anyway, and now he's sold out. Crap. I waited too long to decide. I wait listed him, but what is the probability that he converts? The only other items I ever wait listed were the Harley and Ivy prints, and that didn't turn out to good.

The prints ES are pretty small, but I think you have a very good chance on this. It just went to WL today, probably a few hours ago because this morning it was still available, so don't worry too much. Something's bound to happen with an order cancelling for some reason. :wink1:

You could always go with the RE, if you think your cape will cover the EX hand. It seems to be hidden in several pics, and you can still use a coupon on it if that's something that matters much.

I was going to pre-order the EX today anyway, and now he's sold out. Crap. I waited too long to decide. I wait listed him, but what is the probability that he converts? The only other items I ever wait listed were the Harley and Ivy prints, and that didn't turn out to good.

I think ur good if u jump on now. I POed last night. This musta wait listed today.

^^I'm curious, what are the wolverine, ryu, phoenix character in between wolverine & phoenix figurse/statues?

Back