Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious when your there if the back of the cowl has the separation mark like in the movie?

I wouldnt mind if they didnt include that though. If we trying to sell the fantasy, that doesnt really need to be there, Just as making the headturn possible.

I wouldnt mind if they didnt include that though. If we trying to sell the fantasy, that doesnt really need to be there, Just as making the headturn possible.

Exactly, the separation likely wouldn't have been on the original if it could have been avoided so I'd be happier without it.

This looks great although the legs look a bit lackluster to me in those photos. Still, can't wait to get him!

enede8ep.jpg

Enviado con Tapatalk

Yeah he looks awesome with there. I love the way the suit looks as well as the cape. Straight out the movies

e7ugytar.jpg

Grabbed a pic from fb.. Toycon philippines. Glad i preordered this! Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think with these pictures I will place a pre-order for this. Looks too good to pass up. Err when my other flexpays die down in october though lol... have 8 right now.

Last edited:
I ordered this in the first few seconds of it being available for pre-order and I love it even more now! Can't wait for all the SDCC pictures!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I pre-ordered this, the face looks just like Michael Keaton with the mask on, I like this a lot more then the Batman Comic PF...

The Catwoman PF is reminding me of Koto's Catwoman Bishoujo with the zipper all the way down to her waist :) I just wish they would of given us a hoodless portrait also...

Wow this came out fantastic. Looks just like him. Not a huge fan of the film, but I may actually get this. I really hope they do a Bale Batman PF that looks this good.

Back