Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should say unless the fabric is a perfect fit it cheapens the statue. Ill fitting outfits are just as bad as poor paint apps IMO... Although it seems that bad fitting outfits get a pass most of the time by fans of mix media then a poor paint app. does by fans of pure sculptures... guess were more picky (shrug)

Yeah, BMan could have looked better. Superman however looks spot on to me.

Keaton popped up at a Con evidently;

y7evu2ed.jpg

Doesnt look like the head is seated properly but it looks good. I like that the mask doesn't seem so bulky, like it seems on SS website.

Looking forward to getting him. Big fan of 80s pop culture!
Question for you Bruce. I know you reviewed The Terminator SSC PF from the first movie and I found the exclusive version on EBay for 350 Free shipping, is this a good deal? I notice everyone else wants 400+ for the exclusive version so by far this is the cheapest. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Keaton popped up at a Con evidently;

y7evu2ed.jpg

Looking forward to getting him. Big fan of 80s pop culture!
Question for you Bruce. I know you reviewed The Terminator SSC PF from the first movie and I found the exclusive version on EBay for 350 Free shipping, is this a good deal? I notice everyone else wants 400+ for the exclusive version so by far this is the cheapest. Your thoughts?

Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Terminator Premium Format Figure

Last edited:
That's taken by the owner of the store which is the official distributor of Sideshow Collectibles here in Manila. I'll be at the show tomorrow, I'll bring my cam and see if I could take some more pics for you guys :)

That's taken by the owner of the store which is the official distributor of Sideshow Collectibles here in Manila. I'll be at the show tomorrow, I'll bring my cam and see if I could take some more pics for you guys :)

Curious when your there if the back of the cowl has the separation mark like in the movie?

Definitely a nice price mate. The PF is the best mass-produced item for the first film, I'd grab it. I got no idea why he isnt worth a bit more.

Thanks for the response mate! I will put my bid in and hopefully I won't be beaten by others, like said everyone else wants 400 to even 600 for it so perhaps I'll get lucky and get it at that 350!

Happy collecting!

Max P.

Back