Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The proportions don't look right to me on this. And his mouth sucked inside the mask looks weird.

The proportions don't look right to me on this. And his mouth sucked inside the mask looks weird.

If your talking about the lose fit of the mask on his head, that's the way it was in the movie...

michael-keaton-as-batman-bruce-wayne-in-batman.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of selling my batman pf so I can this. This was always my favorite version of Bats

Great PF. Not a big movie PF fan. But great PF. DAT CODPIECE though

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey guys, the photos I took are so bad. I'll try to see if Photoshop can improve them. It's good that a lot of waaay better photos have been posted here, but none of the back of the cowl. There's that fold/crease in there, but I'm not sure if accurate.

Hmm could this display well with supes pf and ww pf?

Imho, this pf is beter compared to comic bat pf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this it looks great! I'm also looking forward to seeing this next to the Reeve Superman PF. I just sold my DC Superman PF to pay for an Iron Man Mark I Maquette. I had originally planed on getting the DC Batman and Superman but my collection is 99% movie PF's so I stuck with this Batman and the Reeves Superman. The more time that goes buy the happier I am that I did. I think the Reeves Superman PF is going to look better in hand then people are expecting just like this did!:pray:

25 years.....Were does the time go?! It's funny I remember my Dad working on this and me telling him I thought it sounded like a bad idea. In my head I was picturing the 60's/70's TV show a lot of us grew up watching. Boy was I wrong, it turned out to be one of my fav movies!

25 years.....Were does the time go?! It's funny I remember my Dad working on this and me telling him I thought it sounded like a bad idea. In my head I was picturing the 60's/70's TV show a lot of us grew up watching. Boy was I wrong, it turned out to be one of my fav movies!

Call me intrigued......

Not really a big deal. My dad is a commercial artist and has spent most of his career drawing advertisements and movie posters for Disney and most of the other studios.

Still cool. Does your father have any unique 89 artwork etc. Would love to see it.

Back