Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at pics of this guy again. Such a very nice and impressive statue. I was I was a bigger fan of the film. This looks like the ultimate affordable collectable of the 89 Batman. Man I love that Base.

I actually think that this is a nicer PF then the Comic PF SSC just did.... But I would rather have comic based Batman then film based. either way I cant wait to see pics of this at SDCC.

I agree with you Jaws, I'm just not a fan of the cloth fabric on the Batman and Superman PF, just cheapens the feel of the statue and makes it seem more toy like... IMO it would of been better to make their bodies 100% sculpted and just offered a fabric cape with a wire in it so you could pose it. I'm keeping the Batman PF for now, I'm hoping to find a local artist who can do a conversion to get rid of the cloth... But yeah I can't wait to get this 89 Batman PF..

I like them both and the fully sculpted cape is epic. The cloth adds a bit of realism IMO. In real life they actually wear clothes so makes sense to me anyway. But I can appreciate a fully sculpted piece too.

I agree with you Jaws, I'm just not a fan of the cloth fabric on the Batman and Superman PF, just cheapens the feel of the statue and makes it seem more toy like... IMO it would of been better to make their bodies 100% sculpted and just offered a fabric cape with a wire in it so you could pose it. I'm keeping the Batman PF for now, I'm hoping to find a local artist who can do a conversion to get rid of the cloth... But yeah I can't wait to get this 89 Batman PF..

I don't mind the cloth on the comic Batman.. I just like the pose and overall presence of the 89 Batman better. I love that base also. Big but does not take away from the statue at all.

I like them both and the fully sculpted cape is epic. The cloth adds a bit of realism IMO. In real life they actually wear clothes so makes sense to me anyway. But I can appreciate a fully sculpted piece too.

They are not real KingB...They are not real.

LOL. it will be ok.

:1-1: :duff

Honestly, I agree that the cloth add's to the realism. Well as real as these guys get :wink1: I think it makes them pop, but I can see the detractors point as well.

I know man. I can honestly appreciate both mediums as I have both. But to say fabric cheapens the statue is just silly.

I know man. I can honestly appreciate both mediums as I have both. But to say fabric cheapens the statue is just silly.

I should say unless the fabric is a perfect fit it cheapens the statue. Ill fitting outfits are just as bad as poor paint apps IMO... Although it seems that bad fitting outfits get a pass most of the time by fans of mix media then a poor paint app. does by fans of pure sculptures... guess were more picky (shrug)

Last edited:
Back