Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a fake. mybe a toy just thrown on a base or its a recast. idk but its sad to see.

Wasn't it $101 shipped... unless I was watching a different auction, I didn't bid because I thought it was a tad high...I am still kicking myself, as I could have bought it when it came out for $65.00 and didn't, thought I could get it later for the same price. :slap

I am Rangers fan but what the hell go Blackhawks!!!

No, it was $81 + $14 shipping. If you read the listing he said the $20 shipping charge wasn't accurate and that he would send a new invoice when the auction was finished and not to pay until he sends an updated invoice. After I won, I messaged him to send me a new invoice and he did. He knocked off about $6 in shipping costs. So, I now have the Finch statue. :yess: It wasn't cheap but I have seen the Finch piece go for up to $180 shipped on the bay so I'm happy with the price I scored mine at.

I have to admit that this is a nerve wracking Cup final. It's great if you aren't a big fan of either team but anyone who's a Hawks or Bruins fan is running out of fingernails to chew on. :lol

No, it was $81 + $14 shipping. If you read the listing he said the $20 shipping charge wasn't accurate and that he would send a new invoice when the auction was finished and not to pay until he sends an updated invoice. After I won, I messaged him to send me a new invoice and he did. He knocked off about $6 in shipping costs. So, I now have the Finch statue. :yess: It wasn't cheap but I have seen the Finch piece go for up to $180 shipped on the bay so I'm happy with the price I scored mine at.

I have to admit that this is a nerve wracking Cup final. It's great if you aren't a big fan of either team but anyone who's a Hawks or Bruins fan is running out of fingernails to chew on. :lol

Its really nice statue. Congrats :hi5:
I am still hoping to find it ...I'll keep watching Ebay. I just picked up the Mike Allred statue for $65.00 total at Midtown Comics. They are having an in-store 25% off all statues sale this weekend at all 3 locations. I now have to find out what B&W statues the the other 2 locations have in stock.

This is a great series... 3 games ending in OT. Bruins and Blackhawks fans must be having heart attacks. I am big Patrick Kane fan-main reason I am rooting for 'Hawks (not because Bruins trounced the Rangers :gah:)

Last edited:
OK, so I won a bid on the bay for a Finch B&W statue during intermission of game 5 of the Stanley Cup final. The Hawks won! Not wanting to mess with karma, I felt that I had to do it again. So, I bid on a Bolland B&W Bats statue and won it for $59 just before the puck dropped for game 6. HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP! Coincidence...I THINK NOT! :lol

What a great week. A Finch and Bolland B&W statue added to my collection and a wicked Stanley Cup celebration with family and friends. Good Times! :yess:

Congrats on the Cup... 2 in 4 years is awesome. We got in 1 cup 73 years-Messier is still God.
Great pick up on the Bolland statue.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Cup... 2 in 4 years is awesome. We got in 1 cup 63 years-Messier is still God.
Great pick up on the Bolland statue.

Thanks. I just picked up the Bolland statue and it is MINT! The Finch statue is supposedly out for delivery as we speak. I'm dragging @ss all day. It was a long night.

I'm a born and bred Chicagoan. There have been A LOT of great players I have watched over the years and a ton of Blackhawk players I have admired. However, I must say that Mark Messier is my favorite Hockey player. He exemplified leadership, toughness, physical play, intelligence and aggression throughout his career. What he did in the prime of his career is unmatched IMHO. You were very lucky to have him wear a Rangers sweater. That all being said, I never thought we would see a Stanley Cup in Chicago while a Wirtz owned the team. I can't believe Rocky came along and just completely changed everything we knew about the Blackhawks. You couldn't have a son run a team more differently than his father did. Because of him, we not only have 2 Cups in the last 4 years but have a chance to be in the race and win it for many years to come. Chicago fans have him to thank for that.

Concept art for some of the upcoming releases:

tumblr_lvdqmbiLtw1qapz3u_zps5c7d7170.jpg

whos art is this based on? the pose is out of this world. if it comes even close to the production art, im in. love everything about it.

USPS just dropped of the Finch statue. Wow. I think this one is in my top 2. I like it that much. The Risso piece is still my favorite but the Finch statue runs right with it. Very glad to have it in my collection. Phenomenal piece.

whos art is this based on? the pose is out of this world. if it comes even close to the production art, im in. love everything about it.

That'd be Sean Murphy.
I saw that drawing before it was even announced for the black and white line so when it was announced I pre-ordered it - it looks sick. I like the linear lines etched in to follow the style of the drawing

iipsrv.fcgi

damn, this one is cool. I like the one by mike mignola weird standing pose with hanging batarang too?

still, I must resist....won't be able to stop if I get in. LOL

That'd be Sean Murphy.
I saw that drawing before it was even announced for the black and white line so when it was announced I pre-ordered it - it looks sick. I like the linear lines etched in to follow the style of the drawing

iipsrv.fcgi

Awesome statue indeed, but the pose is very similar to the Batman Beyond B&W statue. Still getting it though.

Last edited:
Thanks. I just picked up the Bolland statue and it is MINT! The Finch statue is supposedly out for delivery as we speak. I'm dragging @ss all day. It was a long night.

I'm a born and bred Chicagoan. There have been A LOT of great players I have watched over the years and a ton of Blackhawk players I have admired. However, I must say that Mark Messier is my favorite Hockey player. He exemplified leadership, toughness, physical play, intelligence and aggression throughout his career. What he did in the prime of his career is unmatched IMHO. You were very lucky to have him wear a Rangers sweater. That all being said, I never thought we would see a Stanley Cup in Chicago while a Wirtz owned the team. I can't believe Rocky came along and just completely changed everything we knew about the Blackhawks. You couldn't have a son run a team more differently than his father did. Because of him, we not only have 2 Cups in the last 4 years but have a chance to be in the race and win it for many years to come. Chicago fans have him to thank for that.

You are lucky you don't have the Dolan family running your team. I'll never forget (I was in the 10th grade) when Messier guaranteed a win in game 6 against the Devils and then went out and scored a hat-trick. That was an amazing performance.

I picked up Perez & Bolland from fellow Freaks (Bolland should arrive next week) and I just scored the Andy Kubert on E-Bay. Paid a little more than I wanted to but hopefully I finally get one that's in flawless condition. I bought that statue twice before and both times it arrived damaged (hand broken off the cape).
Now still need Finch.

You are lucky you don't have the Dolan family running your team. I'll never forget (I was in the 10th grade) when Messier guaranteed a win in game 6 against the Devils and then went out and scored a hat-trick. That was an amazing performance.

I picked up Perez & Bolland from fellow Freaks (Bolland should arrive next week) and I just scored the Andy Kubert on E-Bay. Paid a little more than I wanted to but hopefully I finally get one that's in flawless condition. I bought that statue twice before and both times it arrived damaged (hand broken off the cape).
Now still need Finch.

Yeah, I remember that game. Messier was a BEAST. Believe me, before Dollar Bill Wirtz passed away, life was rough as a Blackhawks fan. Hell, dollar Bill wouldn't even allow any home games to be broadcast on TV. It was as bad as bad could get before Rocky took charge.

Nice to see you scored a few of the pieces you wanted in the B&W line. Those are all very nice statues. I hope they all arrive to you in minty fresh condition. You will be impressed by all of them. I just set up my new pieces on display and I'm really digging them. That Finch piece is something else. Wait until you score one and see him in hand. I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck hunting one down. I'm down to one more piece but it's a doozy. Bermejo's joker statue. I don't know how but I have got to add one to my collection.

damn, this one is cool. I like the one by mike mignola weird standing pose with hanging batarang too?

still, I must resist....won't be able to stop if I get in. LOL

Get into this line!! It's the best one - more collectors = more collectibles! lol....but yeah I get what your saying I feel like that about that Arkham City BW line right now, I got harley and I'm getting joker, but if I get one more it all goes to hell cause it's gonna be hard to stop

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that game. Messier was a BEAST. Believe me, before Dollar Bill Wirtz passed away, life was rough as a Blackhawks fan. Hell, dollar Bill wouldn't even allow any home games to be broadcast on TV. It was as bad as bad could get before Rocky took charge.

Nice to see you scored a few of the pieces you wanted in the B&W line. Those are all very nice statues. I hope they all arrive to you in minty fresh condition. You will be impressed by all of them. I just set up my new pieces on display and I'm really digging them. That Finch piece is something else. Wait until you score one and see him in hand. I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck hunting one down. I'm down to one more piece but it's a doozy. Bermejo's joker statue. I don't know how but I have got to add one to my collection.

Game 7 was even crazier.... Matteau!!! Matteau!!!! Matteau!!! I remember like it was yesterday... I think I woke up my entire building.

Thanks. I still can't believe I passed on Finch when it came out, I thought I could pick it up later. They had it all over the place at the time and then all of sudden the price skyrocketed. I only have 1 villain and that is Bane (I love Kelley Jones) but that Bermejo Joker is amazing, I have to get that one eventually also, but the Ebay prices are insane. I can see DCDirect making a 2nd edition.

I am starting to run out of room :( Bolland should be here Monday.

Back