Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it cost a pretty penny, But I'm happy I finally got one. Now let's hope it comes in with no damage or defects.

Congrats CC! :clap Oswald is worth every penny! :)

Got a very tiny Bats today. I thought the box was empty :horror :lol But he's kinda nice!

DSCN0818_zpsdce87ae1.jpg

DSCN0827_zps7001c3cd.jpg

DSCN0830_zpse7f3684a.jpg

DSCN0838_zps6e1def73.jpg

DSCN0842_zpsdadc940f.jpg

DC are bringing back the Batman Black and White comic in September for 6 issues. So hopefuly more statues from different artists.

Idk about that one my lcs has like 8 of them all at retail. Figured I would find one cheap somewhr.

DC are bringing back the Batman Black and White comic in September for 6 issues. So hopefuly more statues from different artists.

:rock

Read about this at bleedingcool.com long time ago. This is Great News! The Best writers and artists together, once again! :rock

MTV Geek

Starting in September, DC Comics' critically acclaimed series 'Batman: Black and White' is coming back for six more helpings of monocolor madness. The critically acclaimed series started with four issues of stories, then moved into several back-up tales; as well as inspiring numerous collectibles and best-selling collections. Now, it's back, and we've snagged you your first look at the cover - and the top shelf creator line-up:

BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE #1

Written by CHIP KIDD, NEAL ADAMS, JOE QUINONES, MARIS WICKS, JOHN ARCUDI and HOWARD MACKIE

Art by MICHAEL CHO, NEAL ADAMS, JOE QUINONES, SEAN MURPHY and CHRIS SAMNEE

Cover by MARC SILVESTRI :rock

1:25 Variant cover by TBD

1:200 B&W Variant cover by MARC SILVESTRI

“We Can Be Heroes” Blank variant cover also available.

On sale SEPTEMBER 4 • 48 pg, 1 of 6, B&W, $4.99 US • RATED T

The legendary, Eisner Award-winning series BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE returns in a brand-new six-issue miniseries featuring tales of The Dark Knight by some of comics’ greatest writers and artists! This first issue kicks off with stories by Chip Kidd and Michael Cho, Neal Adams, Joe Quinones and Maris Wicks, John Arcudi and Sean Murphy, and Howard Mackie and Chris Samnee!

BM_BLKWHT_Cv1_zpscfb078d8.jpg

Love Silvestri's art! Correct me if I am wrong, but this'll be the fourth official artwork he's done for Bats. Wish they would make a B&W based on his work.

12-marc-silvestri_zps526d19fc.jpg

84786083_o_zpsb902b6d2.jpg

silvestribatink_zps870ae42f.jpg

Finally got a mint condition Andy Kubert. Third time's the charm.

Now running out of room, I have to figure out a way to display them better. The Detolf doesn't give you too many options.

Congrats on your pick up. Nice to see he arrived mint after all the problems you had with the last 2. That is a great collection you have! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, do you have any pics of your collection.

As mainstream as these statues are I thought there would be a lot more collection shots but there aren't really that many. Even on Youtube there very few Batman Black & White collections compared to Hot toys and Sideshow stuff.:dunno

Thanks man, do you have any pics of your collection.

As mainstream as these statues are I thought there would be a lot more collection shots but there aren't really that many. Even on Youtube there very few Batman Black & White collections compared to Hot toys and Sideshow stuff.:dunno

I've never really got around to posting pics of my collection. I need the wife's help for that. She already thinks I spend way too much time here as it is. The only time she helps me post pics is when I'm selling something. :lol In all fairness, she's a good woman and I just haven't ever gotten around to taking pics of my collection yet.

My B&W collection really isn't all that large. I have 6 pieces. Risso, Bolland, Finch, Lee, and Perez Batman statues. I also have the Jim Lee Joker statue. I did PO both the Capullo Batman and Joker statues as well. I also think that I'm going to PO the Arkham Origins Bats. Out of the old releases, I'm on the fence with the Miller Bats. I think that will be my next target because I think it looks great. The only old piece left that will be hard for me to secure is the Bermejo Joker. The aftermarket prices on that piece are a bit high for my liking but I'm hoping that I can add it to my collection someday.

You know, you are right about there really not being a lot of collector's posting pics of these B&W statues. That is kind of surprising given the high ES of these pieces. With so many out there, you would think there would be more pics and videos of them. Oh, well. Either way, I like them and will continue to add pieces in the line from the artists I enjoy.

Last edited:
So got both of these off the ebay Priced to my door.
Tim sale $74
Jim Lee $46

BMBW_Earth2_Batman_zps996045d2.jpg

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE EARTH 2 BATMAN STATUE
DESIGNED BY NICOLA SCOTT
SCULPTED BY MAT BROUILLARD

The Dark Knight of Earth 2 enters the world of the best-selling Batman Black & White line with this wonderfully sculpted statue based on the designs of fan-favorite artist Nicola Scott!

Measures Approximately 6″ Tall
$79.95 US • On Sale January 2014 * Allocations May Occur

So got both of these off the ebay Priced to my door.
Tim sale $74
Jim Lee $46

How is the Tim Sale statue? There is just something about the face that looks off to me. It looks weird, but I have never actually seen it in-hand.

Great deal on the Jim Lee statue.

I've never really got around to posting pics of my collection. I need the wife's help for that. She already thinks I spend way too much time here as it is. The only time she helps me post pics is when I'm selling something. :lol In all fairness, she's a good woman and I just haven't ever gotten around to taking pics of my collection yet.

My B&W collection really isn't all that large. I have 6 pieces. Risso, Bolland, Finch, Lee, and Perez Batman statues. I also have the Jim Lee Joker statue. I did PO both the Capullo Batman and Joker statues as well. I also think that I'm going to PO the Arkham Origins Bats. Out of the old releases, I'm on the fence with the Miller Bats. I think that will be my next target because I think it looks great. The only old piece left that will be hard for me to secure is the Bermejo Joker. The aftermarket prices on that piece are a bit high for my liking but I'm hoping that I can add it to my collection someday.

You know, you are right about there really not being a lot of collector's posting pics of these B&W statues. That is kind of surprising given the high ES of these pieces. With so many out there, you would think there would be more pics and videos of them. Oh, well. Either way, I like them and will continue to add pieces in the line from the artists I enjoy.

You have some nice pieces. I still need Finch. I have the Miller 2nd edition- I like it a lot. My favorite is the Mike Mignola (1st ed) Its amazing how it looks like a 2 dimensional drawing -awesome statue. I also really like Kelley Jones, Marshall Rogers, Tony Daniel, Sam Kieth and Alex Ross. In the end they all look great. A few of them I just bought because the price was really good. I am still on the fence about Bob Kane, Ethan Van Sciver and Cliff Chiang...running out of room. I have Sean Murphy and Capullo Bats on pre-order. Not sure about the Arkham one, it looks nice but similar to Bermejo's pose.

Thanks, Don't know why I didn't get him sooner.

Got a very tiny Bats today. I thought the box was empty :horror :lol But he's kinda nice!

Congrats to you as well. I'm going to wait on getting that one though. Maybe at Comicon.

The Bolland Penguin is really nice, congrats.
Thanks, just came in yesterday. Here are some pics.

All settled in with his fellow villains.

DC really needs to make more villains. Yes, just cause I said so. :pfft:
But seriously, I really want a "Killer" Killer Croc, Two Face, and a Scarecrow. Any preferences for specific artists for these characters guys?

Thanks, Don't know why I didn't get him sooner.

Congrats to you as well. I'm going to wait on getting that one though. Maybe at Comicon.

Thanks, just came in yesterday. Here are some pics.

All settled in with his fellow villains.

DC really needs to make more villains. Yes, just cause I said so. :pfft:
But seriously, I really want a "Killer" Killer Croc, Two Face, and a Scarecrow. Any preferences for specific artists for these characters guys?

Nice collection. Love all the villains together.
Two-face would be perfect for this line

Tim sale is cool to me the face is od but i love the flow of everything. Its a must have in my book for and BB&W collection.

Back